𝟖.

omniscient
a few weeks later

irish pressed her slipping glasses more onto her face her eyes read over the textbook as she chilled in her bed, "baby doll put that damn book down!"

irish pressed her slipping glasses more onto her face her eyes read over the textbook as she chilled in her bed, "baby doll put that damn book down!". kaden shouted in frustration.

putting another colorful sticky note in the book kaden cut his eyes at her "irish your test isn't for two weeks!". he screamed walking over slamming her book shut making irish laugh softly.

"jesus kaden i'm just getting a head start". she mumbled softly "i don't care babydoll get up we've got places to be at". he said smiling brightly pulling her off the bed, "where are we going? i was supposed to be going somewhere with ty today". she softly said stretching her sore limbs.

"going somewhere with mr herro!? you got all the fine men after you baby doll". he teased making irish shyly wave his teasing off "we're going to the beach and everyone is going including your white men". he said looking through her closet.

"my boyfriend? i don't have one". she said glancing at kaden who's eyes lit up "girl where have you been hiding all these clothes at!?". he asked yanking the yellow bathing suit off the hanger.

"my sisters send me clothes b-but i don't like wearing them". he shook his head "irish you are way too beautiful to not show off your sexy body". he softly said pinching her cheek, "go hop in the shower while i make your bag". she smiled standing up walking towards the bathroom.

"you getting a little thicker too baby doll". he said lightly tapping her ass making her laugh "i am not getting thick". she said shyly covering her ass "you can't cover that up it's way too big". she heard kaden shout from behind the closed bathroom door.

>>>

irish wrapped the long green towel around her body watching kaden gathered all their things before looking over at her. "let me see how it looks on you". she shook her head no "babydoll". he said making her sighed pulling the towel off her body.

"damn bitch if only i was straight! you look good as hell". he said walking over towards her "let me take a video of you". he said going to snapchat before pointing his phone towards her "twirl for me baby doll ". irish giggled doing as told "y'all ugly bitches could never". he said putting the camera in her face making irish quickly cover the phone's camera.

"if my parents saw me wearing this they'd have a heart attack". she softly said laughing "they'll be fine let's go you have everything?". he asked watching her grab her phone and shades tyler brought her.

"gucci shades? damn and you didn't have to sleep with tyler to get these?! oh that boy in love with you". kaden said making her frown "what? no he's not in love with me kaden don't be silly". kaden glanced at her shaking his head "i keep forgetting you just a baby still". he said grabbing her hand before walking towards her front door.