𝟏𝟎.

omniscient
a few days later

irish puked loudly as she sat by the toilet gripping the sides her knuckles turned white her stomach continued to cramp shutting her eyes in pain her phone rang loudly beside her

rolling her eyes she reached over grabbing it answering jackman's face time call "hmm?". she asked setting the phone beside her, "why aren't you in class? you ok". he asked "why isn't your face in the camera i wanna see you bambi". he whined making irish rubbed her temple in annoyance. "i don't feel good". she softly said making jack frown.

"you don't? what's wrong". he asked grabbing his book bag before standing up. "baby where are you going?". irish heard addison "leaving don't wait up for me". jack simply said leaving the class.

jack cringed hearing irish puking in his ears "you need anything? why are you even sick talk to me bambi!" . jack demanded picking up his pace towards his parked car.

glancing down at his iphone jack sucked his teeth. "oh my god i know what's wrong someone got you pregnant". he said in shock unlocking his car door, glaring at her phone jack busted out laughing taking a screenshot of her face. "you aren't funny! jackman i'm not pregnant i just have bad periods sometimes". she softly said moaning in pain. "you aren't pregnant yet is that i'm hearing". he teased making her nose flare in anger.

"jackman". she gritted making him smile "sorry sorry i'm coming to be yo doctor". he said as she shook her head, "no go to class i'm fine". she lied glancing at the camera, "i heard yes doctor jackman come help me". he said quickly ending the call.

>>>

with arms full of bags jack snuck past the front office running up the stairs before running towards irish's room, kicking her door he stepped back hearing the locks turn. "hey bambi". he whispered stepping inside "jack man what's all this?". she asked locking her door.

"it's for you". he said walking towards her couch dropping all the bags, "i even got you some hot wings". he smiled watching her face light up,

throwing herself into him irish wrapped her arms tightly around him "thank you". she choked out as tears welled in her eyes. "why are you crying for?". he asked in confusion "did i do something wrong?". she shook her head "just hormonal i'm fine thank you". he nodded, "go lay down and i'll bring you everything". she nodded feeling jack kissed her cheek.

>>>

"she fucking them up". jack teased recording irish eating her hot wings, she paused frowning at jack "what the heck stop jackman". she whined rolling her eyes, dropping his phone jack reached over grabbing the napkin before wiping irish's mouth.