𝟏𝟐.

omniscient
a few weeks later

irish yawned stretching her body accidentally hitting jack in the face "bambi what the hell"

irish yawned stretching her body accidentally hitting jack in the face "bambi what the hell". jack mumbled glaring at her back, looking over her shoulder at him irish rolled her eyes.

"jack i told you my bed isn't meant for two people you said you was sleeping on the floor". irish said turning her body turns jack, "well i was on the floor but it got uncomfortable". he said pulling irish to lay on his chest wrapping her arms around him jack pulled the covers over their bodies.

"irish stop trying to beat my ass while you sleeping got me about to call on god for help". he whispered making irish laugh softly "i'm sorry". jack pouted "you hit me on my lips". he whined "want a kiss to make it better?". she asked before jack nodded lightly kissing his lips jack smiled pulling back.

"god bless you". he teased before irish reached over twisting his ear "stop playing like that". she gritted letting his ear go, jack frowned rubbing his ear. "go to sleep we have class tomorrow". jack whispered playfully blowing in irish ear before biting it making her jerk away. "stop before i kick you out my room". she mumbled glaring at him making him smile.

"you wouldn't dare". he whispered kissing her cheek making her smile.

"shut up".

>>>

irish yawned fluttering her eyes open glancing over at jack who slept peacefully reaching over irish gently traced his lips before tracing his eyebrows "you are such a dork". jack mumbled fluttering his eyes open,

irish blushed pulling her finger back. "shut up jackman". she mumbled before jack sat up before pulling her to sit on his lap. "hey can you grab my phone?". she asked turning around grabbing her mac book off the charger.

"did you turn in your assignments?". she asked yawning, "yes ma'am and here". he said handing her the iphone, raising it towards her face irish's eyes widened in shock. "jackman we missed class! why didn't my alarms go off?". she screamed quickly swiping to her clock before noticing them all off.

"i-um might of turned them all off". he mumbled flashing her a bright smile, closing her laptop irish turned mushing his head back.

grabbing her ringing phone she answered the face time call from her twin sister, "hey nerd what are you doing?". orish asked squinting her eyes "irish who the hell is that?". she asked noticing jack's curly hair "what? orish why'd you randomly call me at nine in the morning". irish asked yawning "i just wanted to check on you". she softly said smiling.