𝟗.

omniscient
a few hours later

irish fluttered her eyes open glancing around her dark bedroom, sighing she slowly sat up yawning softly before sliding out of bed making her towards the front door jackman continued to knock loudly gripping the teddy bear, chocolate, flowers and ...

irish fluttered her eyes open glancing around her dark bedroom, sighing she slowly sat up yawning softly before sliding out of bed making her towards the front door jackman continued to knock loudly gripping the teddy bear, chocolate, flowers and hot wings he stood back hearing the door unlocking.

"hey bambi may i come in?". jack softly asked glancing at irish's swollen face, "i got you some hot wings". sighing irish walked away from the door allowing jack to set inside before shutting and locking the door. "jackman why are you here at two in the morning?". irish tiredly asked rubbing her eyes.

jack ignored her question placing everything on her desk before sitting beside her on the bed, "i'm so sorry for hitting you i didn't know it was you grabbing me". he softly said looking over at battered face.

"now look at you and it's all because of me". he whispered gripping his curly hair tightly "i feel like a monster bambi i would never ever raise my hand to you". irish perked up hearing jack sniffing.

climbing into jack's lap irish wrapped her arms tightly around him careful of her nose, jack held her tightly as he cried into her shoulder. "p-please forgive me i'm so sorry". he cried feeling irish rubbed his back in comfort "it was an accident jackman i know you wouldn't hurt me". she softly said.

jack pulled away gazing into irish's warm brown eyes. "are you ok?". she asked cupping his face gently "are you ok?". he asked making her smile, "yes". she softly said, "then i'm amazing". he said smiling, "tyler got you good". she whispered running her finger across the bandaids scattered over his face.

"jackman why we're y'all fighting?". irish asked gazing into his low eyes, "because tyler is an asshole". he gritted, "i-it wasn't because of me was it?". she softly asked "no it wasn't bambi". he lied making she nodded leaning in kissing his bruised cheek. "i have another boo boo over here". jack said turning his head pointing at his neck.

irish placed her lips onto his neck pecking it lightly before pulling away "there all better". she softly said, jack continued to hawk irish down making her shyly glanced away.

"why you staring at me like that for? i know i look a mess but i wasn't expecting a guest at two in the morning". she softly said laughing jack's heart flutter. they continued to gaze into each other's eyes.