𝟑.

omniscient
a few weeks later

jack currently sat across from his coach who tying fastly on his computer, "you'll be able to play in next week game but i can't allow you to play after that"

jack currently sat across from his coach who tying fastly on his computer, "you'll be able to play in next week game but i can't allow you to play after that". he said glancing at jack who sat up in anger.

"i can't play? the fuck you mean i can't play". jack gritted in frustration.

"jack do not get buck with me your grades are slipping i've talked to your teachers they've told me you haven't been to class, nor did any damn assignments!". he shouted slamming his hands onto his desk.

"but coach i'm the best player on this team! you need me in order to win can't you just help me out?". jack pleaded, "i can't help anyone who doesn't want help jackman you need yourself a tutor until then you'll be sitting on the bench". jack nodded snatching his bag off the chair before storming out the locker room.

turning the corner jack collided into another body out of instinct he grabbed the person's waist preventing them from falling. "i'm sorry i didn't see you". irish softly said gazing at jack held her up, raising his eyebrow jack eyed her in surprise "oh it's you". irish softly said pulling away.

jack kneeled down grabbing her papers that fell from her grasp. "oh thank you i could of got them". she said gazing at jack who couldn't tear his eyes away from her face, "you are beautiful". he whispered making her shyly smile "thank you jackman". she shyly said.

jack eyes widened in embarrassment "shit you heard me?". he asked blushing "yeah i did". she said laughing.

jack glanced over irish's body in approval his teammate tyler snuck up behind her, wrapping his arms around her irish jumped in surprise quickly turning around "hey beautiful". tyler said smiling down at her.

"what's up man". tyler said glancing over at jack who was eyeing irish "why aren't you in class ty?". irish asked folding her arms across her chest. tyler busted out laughing "why aren't you?". he asked sizing her up "i'm done for the day actually". he smiled "that's great i'm taking us somewhere". she nodded before closing her locker.

jack watched in jealousy as tyler flirted with irish, "here let me hold your bag". irish playfully rolled her eyes handing him her book bag and her purse before glancing up at him "b-bye jack". she softly said waving at him tyler nodded at his teammate before wrapping his free arm around her small frame.

irish held the door with her back allowing tyler to walk through first "you like burgers right?". he asked interlocking their hands, irish blushed as she glanced down at their hands "yes i do". she softly said making tyler smile "loosen up i don't bite". he said unlocking his truck before placing their things in the back seat.

opening the passenger door he looked back at irish who was rubbing her hands over her arms "are you cold?". she nodded before tyler took his jacket off placing it onto her shoulders. "thank you". he nodded gripping her waist lifting her into the truck.

>>>

"stop making fun of me". irish whined chewing her fry, tyler attempted to catch his breath "i know i'm country white boy". she spat rolling her eyes. tyler grabbed his phone recording her as she took a big bite out her burger irish happened to look over at tyler before quickly covering her face.

"stop taking videos of me i'm eating meanie". tyler laughed posting it on his instagram story before reaching over wiping her face with the napkin "thank you". he nodded smiling "so how's the burger?". he asked "it's good but next time can we get hot wings? i love spicy foods especially wings those are my favorite". he nodded making note of her favorite food.

tyler reached over grabbing one of irish's fries off her plate making her frown "tyler you have your own fries". she whined "but i want one of yours it tastes way better". she nodded glancing at her phone, her smile faded making tyler raise an eyebrow "are you ok what's wrong?". he asked watching irish unlocked her iphone.

𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 🤍
𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩!?

rolling her eyes she locked her phone glancing at tyler "c-can you take me back to my dorm?". he nodded "what's wrong?". he softly asked reaching her over grabbing her hand stopping her, "it's nothing i'm ok". tyler nodding pulling his wallet out irish did the same pulling a crisp twenty dollar bill out "what's that for?". he asked gaining the waitress attention.

"may we have two to go boxes?". she nodded smiling at him "she likes you". irish said smiling "maybe you should get her number". she encouraged "when your with me don't think about buying anything i got you promise". she stared blankly at him.

"but why tyler i can buy it". she whined making him laughed "i don't care just save your money". she gave in nodding "fine thank you for buying me something to eat". she pouted watching the waitress bring the check, irish and tyler both reached for it making the waitress burst into a fit of laughter.

"y'all are so cute". she said eying tyler who snatched the bull from irish grasp placing his card on top of it. "ewww he's cute to you?". irish asked the waitress who nodded, "hmm? tyler give her your number". she whispered watching the waitress walked away, "hell no i got my eyes on somebody else". he mumbled looking lovingly at irish who was too busy texting away on her phone.

tyler smiled wrapping his arms around irish "thank you". she softly said pulling away, turning towards her dorm door she unlocked it "text me and let me know you made it safe ok?". he nodded smiling down at her "ok i will mommy". he teased making her push him back "if only i was taller". she said pouting, "you wouldn't do shit then you wouldn't hurt a fly". she waved him off "bye big head".

 she waved him off "bye big head"