𝟐𝟗.

omniscient
one week later

"you want that one zahir?"

"you want that one zahir?". jack asked glancing down at him staring at the small german shepherd puppy behind the glass zahir smiled "yes him". he softly said, "i show mommy?". he asked for the past week zahir called irish on jack's phone only to hear her voicemail back to back.

kneeling beside him jack pulled his iphone out praying she'd answered this once for their son, zahir stood in between jack's leg staring down at the phone watching as jack unlocked it before going to his contacts,

"william move i need to get my phone". irish whined gently pushing him back, "why does jack even have your number irish?". he spat reaching over to press harshly on her broken ribs.

gasping in pain william climbed on top of irish looking over her beautiful features "b-because he has zahir william that is his father". she whispered "get off me your hurting me". she cried once again hearing her phone ringing beside them.

reaching for it william snatched it out her grasp answering the facetime call, zahir's smile dropped not seeing irish on the other end, "mommy?". he asked william who abruptly hung up in his face.

jack gently took the phone out his hands before calling back annoying william. "don't ever hang up in my son's face like that give the damn phone to his mom he wants to talk to her". jack gritted to william who cut his eyes at him.

unexpectedly william threw the phone at irish busting her lip, "william what the fuck!". she choked out wiping her bloody lip, jack eyes widened in shock, irish used to have a heart attack if she uttered a curse word but that was years ago times are different just like she was.

"sweetie give mommy a second". she whispered sliding off the bed slowly walking to the bathroom, setting the phone on the sink she turned the cold water on before leaning over washing away the blood pouring from her now swollen lip.

drying her face she grabbed her phone glancing at zahir who's smile returned brighter than ever "mommy". he screamed waving wildly into the camera "hi baby what's it you wanted to show me". she asked sitting on the edge of the tub.

tapping the screen jack flipped the camera for zahir who pointed at the small puppy who's tail was wagging wildly "him". zahir said "i'm buying him a puppy". jack said watching zahir smile at the puppy "i miss you mommy". zahir softly said pouting "irish!". william shouted making irish roll her eyes in annoyance.