𝟏𝟕.

omniscient
a few weeks later

"damn bitch if only i wasn't gay"

"damn bitch if only i wasn't gay". kaden whined eyeing irish who shyly waved him off blush crept on her cheeks. "you look so damn pretty i'm happy you're finally wearing some of those clothes in yo closet". she playfully rolled her eyes before walking over to the mirror "i-i'm really twenty years old wow". she said smiling her dimples appearing, grabbing her lip glossy she rubbed it against her full lips before moving her lips against each other.

"hold up sis you gone have to twirl or something for me". kaden said quickly going to instagram before sliding to story hitting record, irish eyed the camera before playfully flipping her long straighten hair to the side. "see i knew you'd come out your shell eventually". irish grabbed her purse hearing the front door being unlocked.

"who the hell is walking in yo shit like they pay the bills?". kaden asked raising an eyebrow making irish bust out laughing. "it's nobody but jackman". kaden smirked "oh just your man ok". jack gripped his duffle back tightly in his hand as he glanced around irish neat room.

"bambi?". jack asked pausing by the bathroom door his breath hitched eyeing irish who smiled shyly. "yes jackman?". she asked raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow "you look breathtaking bambi". he softly said, blush appeared on irish's face making him laugh. "don't be acting shy you ready to go?".

irish nodded walking past kaden who slapped her plump ass making her gasp in shock "i couldn't resist girl you have a little something going on back there". kaden teased as irish reached for her purse, jack snatched it holding it away from her.

"jack give me my purse". she whined, "why you need it for?". he asked tucking it under his arm "because it has my keys and phone jackman give me my damn purse". jack gasp in shock waving his finger in irish face "i'm telling god!". he playfully screamed making irish narrow her eyes him "you ain't scaring me bambi". he said reaching over grabbing her neck pulling her body closer to his "you're gonna be late for your game". she mumbled watching jack leaned down placing his lips on her glossy ones making her eyes flutter close.

"ewwww!! let me leave before you have irish bent over something". kaden said startling irish making her pull away.

"bend me over something? that's not happening especially with him". she said frowning, jack looked over at kaden "bambi don't act like i wouldn't have you screaming my name". jack teased as irish ignored him snatching her purse before walking out the front door.

>>>

tyler glanced up from his phone eyeing jack as he walked with his arm wrapped around irish shoulder "you're gonna get in trouble jack". irish said shaking her head "should of stopped playing earlier now coach gone get you". she teased smiling.

"i won't because i'm the best player on the team". jack said patting his chest bryson grabbed jack putting him into a chokehold. "nah nigga i'm the best". he said making irish laugh softly.

"what's up irish". tyler softly said, "jack i'm going to find my seat". irish said ignoring tyler "irish i'm sorry". tyler whispered watching irish walk past him.

grabbing her waist jack gently pulled her into his body "have a good game". she whispered holding her fist out, jack smiled fist pumping her. "thank you bambi". she nodded pecking his cheek "bye go before you get in trouble". she said making him laugh softly "ok bambi". playfully rolling her eyes irish walked past him towards the double doors tyler eyed jack in anger.

>>>

jack currently had thirty points, he was going all out this game also having the most assists and rebounds, running to the bench jack grabbed the towel wiping his damped face.

"you're doing good out there jack keep it up". mr williams said shaking jack's shoulders, "your man out there balling like it's his last". kaden teased making irish loudly softly, "stop saying that he's not my boyfriend". kaden cut her eyes at irish,

"stop lying that's your man and future baby daddy". irish busted out laughing, jack grabbed the ball dribbling it down the court before passing it to tyler who crossed the opponent making him fall. "oh shit that was cold". bryson said as the bench got hyped, dunking the ball irish stood up clapping loudly as jack stood over the boy patting his chest.

alison who was sitting in back of irish eyed her in anger "i can't stand this bitch". she mumbled to her friend who laugh softly, "let's go get something to eat since it's half time". irish nodded as they stood up.

addison bumped irish almost making her fall down the bleachers "quit fucking playing addison before i dog walk yo ugly ass". kaden spat shoving alison.

"the fuck you gone do little girl? witcho scary ass". addison teased rolling her eyes at irish, "jackman is mine! i bet he ain't tell you he was over my house last night". irish ignored her.

"that bitch gone get her ass beat one day". kaden mumbled as they stood in line for pizza "god is telling me to calm down and breath because i was about to beat the breaks off her". irish softly said sighing, "i would of had your back and front sis". kaden said rubbing her shoulders in comfort.

>>>

"pass the ball!". jack shouted to tyler who ignored him driving for the lay up only for it to be blocked making jack sigh in frustration "what the fuck". he thought watching as tyler went to the free throw line.

after making both shots jack ran up the court quickly guarding the shooting guard who was dribbling. running past him jack stole the ball passing it to bryson who threw the alley oop to tyler who slammed it making the gym erupt in excitement.

"good shit". bryson said slapping hands with tyler, jack currently had the ball as the fourth quarter shot clock ran down, his heart pounded loudly in his chest as he easily slipped past the defender.

going for the dunk the defender's bigger body collided into jack's as he went for the basket landing on his leg wrong jack screamed out in pain feeling his leg snap "oh my god". irish said eyeing jack watching as bryson and mr william ran over to him.

"fuck fuck!". jack screamed in frustration "you ok?". bryson asked wrapping his arm around jack before lifting him up, jack hissed in pain as tears welled in his eyes "yeah man i'm good". jack lied as they slowly walked off the court towards the locker room.

 jack lied as they slowly walked off the court towards the locker room