𝟐𝟔.

omniscient
a few days later

zahir yawned softly rubbing his eyes before pulling his covers back sliding out his race car bed, scratching his head zahir walked out his room walking down the long hallway wanting his mother

"mama?". he softly called out knocking gently on the locked bathroom door "tell him to lay back down". william gritted glancing down at a teary eyed irish, whimpering in pain she attempted to clear her throat "don't piss me off irish". he whispered thrusting harder into her ignoring her painful expression.

"z-zahir go lay back down for mommy". irish shouted making zahir pout behind their locked bedroom door "no". he whined standing on his tippy toes grabbing the locked door knob angering william.

pulling out of irish her heart sped up eyeing william who sat up making her reach over grabbing his bicep "william don't you dare touch him". she pleaded climbing in his lap placing her lips onto his making him grip her sides painfully tight.

"mama". zahir cried in frustration, wiping his teary face he stared at the door "go sit down somewhere zahir mommy is busy right now". william shouted in frustration startling zahir who immediately turned running towards his room crying.

irish roughly shoved william knocking him onto the floor before slowly standing up wincing in pain, reaching over william gripping her curly hair slamming her onto the floor with him making her moan softly in pain stepping over her william went into their bathroom grabbing the pill bottle popping two percs before pouring another one in the palm of his hand.

irish who was struggling to sit up glared at william who climbed on top of her weak body smirking "baby take this for me". he whispered showing her the pill, irish immediately shook her head no gently pushing his hand away.

"don't piss me off baby just take it". he whined reaching down roughly grabbing her face before gripping her cheeks tightly dropping the pill into her mouth irish spit it out immediately the pill hitting william on the nose.

cocking his fist back william threw a powerful blow to irish'z stomach before shoving the perc into her mouth "swallow it right now or i'm gonna hurt zahir". he threatened nibbling on her earlobe.

tears welled in irish eyes as she swallowed the pill in guilt, after zahir was born irish made a promise to herself to not depend on drugs like she was doing her sister passed away but william had his ways of getting her to take drugs with him.