𝟏𝟖.

omniscient
a few days later

irish tiredly pushed jack's wheelchair into his dorm before dropping the duffle bag onto his bed, yawning softly she dragged her feet over to the front door closing and locking it

"bambi come here". jack softly said glancing at her exhausted face, "what's wrong you okay jackman?". she asked looking over his body, reaching out jack wrapped his arms around her before pulling her to sit on his lap.

pushing her hair behind her shoulder he smiled making her laugh softly "what's so funny?". she asked yawning loudly.

"your just so adorable bambi". jack whispered hugging her smaller frame tightly, turning in his arms irish returned the hug.

"are you hungry or anything?". she softly asked laying her head on his shoulder, jack ran his hand up and down her arm in a soothing way "no i'm good but i know your tired". he softly said glancing over at face "i-i'm fine and let me get up before i hurt your leg or something". she mumbled attempting to sit up to slide off jack's lap, tightening his hold on her she gave up. "bambi i'm ok i promise this isn't the first time i've broken a bone".

reaching over jack cupped irish's face before molding his lips onto hers making her heart flutter wildly in her chest, accidentally slipping his tongue in irish's mouth she gasped pulling away in shock making jack laugh softly. "i-i don't know how to do all that jackman". she mumbled clearly embarrassed, "it's okay bambi i'll show you". she nodded relaxing gazing over jack's handsome face. "don't get shy now bambi just relax".

looking over her face jack gently grabbed the back of her head before leaning closer molding his lips onto her soft ones, caressing her body jack gripped irish's waist tightly making her gasp mushing his tongue against hers irish relaxed grabbing the front of jack's wife beater following his lead.

irish whimpered into the kiss making jack pull away in concern "what's wrong bambi you good?". jack asked cupping her face, "i-i um feel something jack i don't know what it is". she whispered shifting on his lap making him grunt. "sorry did i hurt you?". she asked hopping off his lap, jack shook his head.

"i-i gotta use the restroom". she whispered rushing to the bathroom.

>>>

"what you doing?". jack softly asked tucking his face in irish neck as she typed away on her mac book "move jackman". she whined mushing his head away making "my homework". she mumbled glancing over at him as he stared at her "why you keep staring at me?". she said smiling "because your so beautiful". he said wrapping his arm around her pulling her closer to him.