𝟐𝟏.

omniscient
a few days later

jack glanced down at irish who was falling asleep on his chest "wake up bambi"

jack glanced down at irish who was falling asleep on his chest "wake up bambi". jack whispered nudging her bare thigh making her whine "stop touching me". she softly said slapping his hand "you weren't saying that a couple minutes ago". he teased laughing, sitting up irish slowly climbed off jack who was eyeing her intensely. "only we would have sex at two in the morning". jack whispered sitting up following behind irish who limped to the bathroom.

turning the bathtub knobs on jack grabbed the bath bombs tossing them in before looking over his shoulder at irish who was wiping herself "don't be weird jackman". she softly said flushing the toilet, washing her hands jack wrapped his arms around her.

caressing her soft stomach jack placed butterfly kisses on her soft skin making irish's heart race in her chest, turning in his arms jack leaned down kissing her passionately.

lifting her into his arms the two continued to make out as jack stepped into the tub, reaching down irish grabbed jack's erection easing it slowly into her making her throw her head back in pleasure.

>>>

the next day

"i'm sleepy". irish pouted shoving jack away from her, turning her back to him jack pulled her into him kissing her shoulder blade "i promise it'll be fun". he whispered rubbing her inner thigh "bambi wake up and talk to me". jack whined in her ear making her frown "jack i swear to god". she gritted making him gasp "don't use our father's name in vain". he teased before grabbing her shoulder flipping her over towards him.

climbing on top of her irish reached up pushing at his hard chest in annoyance "jackman leave me alone". she mumbled pouting, ignoring her jack smiled before unexpectedly shoving his member inside her making her moan loudly in his ear.

grabbing her throat jack gripped it tightly "you gone get up now?". he asked drilling into her making tears well in her eyes "y-yes jack mhmm". she cried out "i-i hate you". she spat sitting up "you love me". he said making her smile "if that's what you think".

>>>

jack laughed softly watching as irish dragged her feet walking slowly towards his car "i don't have all day bambi". he said playfully rolling her eyes, flicking him off irish climbed into the car bucking up.

starting his mustang up jack glanced over at irish who snuggled into the seat "don't be lame". jack teased slapping her bare thigh, "jack". irish gritted grabbing his hand interlocking their hands before she shut her eyes falling back asleep, jack glanced over at irish before lightly kissing her lips.