𝟏𝟓.

omniscient
a few days later

jack held tightly onto irish watching her sleep on his lap, the two were in the uber going to the hospital to visit her sister

glancing over her peaceful face jack leaned down stealing a kiss from her soft parted lips, "so how long have y'all been together?". the older man asked glancing at jack through the rear view mirror "she's just my friend sir". jack softly said, the man glanced back at him with a raised eyebrow "i've watched you hold and stare at her for the last thirty minutes something ain't adding up". he said making jack laugh softly, irish moved in his arms wrapping her arm around his midsection she continued to sleep.

"she's a good girl sir and i'm me, i don't want to break her heart on accident so i'd rather stay her friend". the man nodded in understanding "y'all love each other just don't want to admit it, all it takes is the one special girl to change you for the better and it's her" believe me". jack smiled shaking his head, "i don't know man". jack softly said, "i know in the future y'all will be together". turning his car off jack sat up before reaching in his wallet pulling out a crisp hundred dollar bill "young man i don't need all that". jack ignored it placing it into his hand.

"but i want to give it to you". the man nodded before the two dapped up "y'all have a safe trip okay god bless y'all". jack nodded before grabbing irish's purse stepping out the car, "hey bambi wake up". jack softly said walking through the automatic doors.

"hmm?". irish whined fluttering her tired eyes open "what's your sister room number?". jack asked helping her stand, covering her mouth irish yawned softly rubbing her eyes.

"irish!?". misha screamed running over to her younger sister, "oh my god girl you brought him!?". irish shyly nodded "hey there handsome so you're the reason my sister filled out and has hips now?". misha teased making irish shove her playfully "misha stop being embarrassing i haven't had sex". she gritted hearing jack laughing from behind her, turning to him jack froze avoiding her hard gaze.

"nice to meet you". jack said holding his hand out, misha slapped it before wrapping her arms around jack "we don't do handshakes around here cutie". irish rolled her eyes, "misha get off him, let's go to the gift shop i wanna get something for orish". misha pulled away laughing softly, "damn i can't hug on your man?". she teased as they walked to the elevators "lemisha! he's not my boyfriend for the last time". irish whined as misha waved her off giving a knowing look to jack who smiled shyly.

"ok whatever sis".

>>>

irish nervously held the gift bag and stuffed teddy bear watching misha open their sister hospital door, jack stood close behind irish "jackman i'm scared". irish softly said turning towards him, wrapping his arms around her he rubbed her back in comfort as orish sat up in the bed "i know that's not my twin sister". she softly said mustering up a smile "orish!". irish screamed running over to her, glancing over her sister slimmer pale face she smiled gently wrapping her arms around her thin body.

"look at you". orish softly said grabbing her sister's face in her hands, "you done went to college and grew up on me". she teased leaning over kissing her cheek, "i-i missed you so much". irish choked out feeling tears building up in her eyes "oh no misha here irish crying ass go". she teased making irish frowned "stop always making fun of me". she gritted rolling her eyes, wiping her tears she set the bags on her bed before stepping aside "jack come here".

jack walked over gazing at orish who eyed him "misha irish done got herself a cute white man". she teased opening her arms "it's nice to meet you". she softly said feeling jack wrap his arms around her holding her tightly "it's nice to finally meet you too". jack said pulling away "i don't know how you deal with her i know she's a lot". orish whispered to jack, glancing over at irish she talked to misha "she is but umm". jack glanced over at her, "it's okay i know you love my sister". she sang with a smirk jack blushed laughing softly.

"what are y'all two knuckleheads doing?". irish asked walking over to jack before sitting on his lap, wrapping his arms around her misha and orish smiled. "irish you wanna go with misha and get me some food?". she sweetly asked flashing her a dimpled smile "of course sis". giving jack her purse she walked over hugging her sister again before they left the room.

"jack i need you to do something for me". orish softly asked, "what's up orish?". jack said glancing over at her, she smiled sadly "i don't have much time left and i know when i go it's gone crush her she's always been the most sensitive one, i-i need you to watch her always, please take care of my sister for me". jack nodded making her smile "thank you so much jack i've came to terms with me dying but i know irish hasn't and won't and i hate i have to leave her here". she whispered as tears welled in her eyes.

jack stood up walking over to her bed before pulling her into a hug rubbing her back in comfort "pinky promise me right now you'll watch over her for me". she softly said, pulling away jack held his pinky finger out "i got you doing shit that irish usually does to us". she said laughing "i'm gald i got to meet you she always talks about you although she won't openly admit it she loves you just as much as you love her". the two wrapped pinkies before jack sealed it with a kiss to their interlocking pinkies.

 the two wrapped pinkies before jack sealed it with a kiss to their interlocking pinkies

y'all prepare for anything 👀