𝟐.

omniscient
a few weeks later

omniscienta few weeks later

"hey!". tyler whispered to irish who was daydreaming staring down at her notes "irish". tyler repeated to who irish continued to draw flowers on her notebook ripping a piece of paper out his notebook tyler began writing a note to her before balling it up before tossing it onto her desk, irish dropped her pen shaking her head as she opened the note.

i know you hear me trying to get yo attention girl - tyler :)

laughing softly irish turned around looking at tyler who pulled his shades off his face "hi ty". she softly said before balling the paper up tossing it onto his desk tyler shook his head laughing before standing up walking towards her, looking over at the board irish quickly wrote the new notes the professor wrote onto it.

tyler poked irish's back repeatedly until she turned around slapping his hand "irish turn around and talk to me". he playfully whined making irish place her pencil down before turning around towards him.

"what tyler you gone get us in trouble". irish softly said making tyler shrugged his shoulders. "calm down she's not even paying attention to us". he said waving her off.

a knock on the door made everyone including their professor glance at the door in question walking towards the door she opened it looking at jack who stared blankly at her "mr. harlow it's nice to see your here for once take a seat and get your notes out". she said gazing at jack who looked around the classroom for a open seat.

"he's so damn fine". Irish's classmate said making her friends beside her nodded in agreement. "i'd fuck his ass into next week". irish heard making her eyes widened in shock, "i'll just pray for them". she thought as she continued to write the notes in her notebook.

she heard the chair next to her scrape against the floor "tyler stop what you want?". irish asked turning around towards him before snatching the pencil out his grasp. "stop poking me with that dang pencil or i'm keeping it". irish gritted glaring at tyler.

"miss grinstead and mr herro would you like to tell the whole class what's so important that you two can't be quiet?".

irish's face turned red in embarrassment "right i also want to know what's so funny i wanna laugh too". jack teased glancing over at irish who looked over at him "it's nothing i apologize". she nodded turning back to the board continuing to write the lesson on the board.

>>>

"get your work done guys! it's a very important grade". miss sims announced as the bell rang loudly.

irish grabbed her bag and phone before attempting to stand up "wait let me help you up". tyler said looking down at her.

holding his hand out irish grasped it before he helped her stand up "i'm sorry for getting us in trouble". he said making laugh softly "it's okay tyler no need to apologize". he nodded as the two walked out the classroom.

"are you hungry irish? i know your new around here and i know a good place to get some burgers". he said glancing down at her. irish glanced at the time on her iphone before biting her lip in thought "i-um maybe next time i have to get to class i don't want to get in trouble". tyler sighed nodding in understanding,

irish began walking away before tyler grabbed her shoulder "can i have your number?". he asked praying she'd agree "not to mess with you just to ask you for help with homework or something". irish glanced down at the iphone in his hand before grabbing it nodding.

scrolling irish tapped his contact app before adding herself into his phone "here add yours". she rushed out posing playfully before snapping the picture adding it onto her contact.

tyler did the same before wrapping his arm around her body snapping a picture adding it onto his contact on her phone.

irish locked her phone before sliding it into her back pocket glancing up at him tyler smiled "i have to go but get to class lil boy before we both late". she said smiling, tyler smirked nodded "yes ma'am i'll be seeing you beautiful".

 she said smiling, tyler smirked nodded "yes ma'am i'll be seeing you beautiful"