𝟕.

omniscient
a few weeks later

irish gathered her things off her desk, tyler watched as she did so before she could lift her bag over her shoulders his fingers wrapped around her bag pulling it from her grasp

irish gathered her things off her desk, tyler watched as she did so before she could lift her bag over her shoulders his fingers wrapped around her bag pulling it from her grasp. "what are you doing green giant?". she asked pushing her seat in.

tyler shrugged opening the door for irish. "thank you". he smiled nodding. "no problem my lady". he teased making her smile shyly.

"bambi!". jack shouted making irish rolled her eyes at jack's loud outburst, everyone looked over at them in curiosity. "could you be any louder jackman". irish gritted eyeing jack who smiled brightly at her.

"look what i got". he said shoving the papers in her face, irish read over the multiple pages seeing a+ on each before throwing herself into him holding him tightly, "i'm so proud of you! i told you jackman". she whispered pulling away.

jack smiled leaning down kissing her cheek making irish smile "thank you for helping me i know i've been a pain in your ass". she waved him off, "yes you have". irish agreed laughing softly,

jack gasped in shock holding his hand over his chest.

"oh wow and here i was thinking you actually liked me". he said looking over her body nodding at tyler "what's up man?". he said glancing down at irish who was already eyeing him "what you looking at bambi?". he asked making her smile. "let me take a picture for memory hold your papers up". jack did as told smiling as irish giggled snapping several photos.

"how i look baby?". he asked glancing down at irish's phone "i'm not your baby but you look adorable jackman". he smiled "thanks i know i'm sexy as hell". he agreed making irish push him away.

"where you going?". jack asked "i'm going somewhere why you need to know for?". she asked looking over at jack "i'll text you". tyler grabbed irish's hand interlocking their hands before they walked out the building jack eyed them in anger before turning around walking to his next class.

tyler paused before letting irish's hand go "what's wrong?". she softly asked "want to get on my back?". she nodded smiling "sure ty". hopping on tyler's back irish held tightly onto his neck. "damn hold on now don't choke me". he said making her laugh "i'm sorry just don't drop me". he nodded walking towards his mustang "another new car?". she asked glancing at the yellow mustang.