CHAPTER 14: I Can't Remember To Forget You

What am I doing?

What am I doing?

I'm supposed to be forgetting Leo and then there's also me a few minutes ago I'm staring deep into eyes and avoiding contact like I did a few months ago.

I need to let him go.

And I can't do that when we're going to be pretend dating for a while,in the office dad said tomorrow me and Leo are going to practice being in love and pretend to be head over heels for each other

And I can't do that when we're going to be pretend dating for a while,in the office dad said tomorrow me and Leo are going to practice being in love and pretend to be head over heels for each other. We need to do the dance aswell for the ball and what I can remember from it is that it's a very intimate piece.

I went last year, I didn't dance of course but I admired everyone who was dancing and watching their every step, the eye contact, how close they were, the body language... Everything.
I used to imagine me and Leo dancing at the ball, so in love and happy. I guess I'm finally getting that now.... Yay.

I can't let him back in, downstairs the way I stared at him, all the love for him was back, every thought, every butterfly in my stomach.. everything. The way he stared at me reignited all the feelings.

The way he gazed at me when I was trying not to look at him, it felt so real but I Need to get it through my head that he doesn't feel the same way.
God, I'm so pathetic, I talked up this big game about not letting him win when he is really levels ahead of me. He's probably in his room right now smirking up at his ceiling knowing he is closer to winning then I am.

I layed on my bed and closed my eyes done with with today. Tomorrow Sofia and Raquel are coming and I can't wait to see them,Their staying for the Weekend so I get to spend some time with them.

Josh and I have to hand in our assignment tomorrow aswell, we'll definitely get an A because I think we did Really well. Then I have to come home and pretend to be in love with Leo which I still am but I'm not gonna show it, I'm not letting him win.

I was exhausted so I went for a quick shower and got changed into some comfy pjs before getting into bed, I watched Netflix for a while before going to sleep.

Tomorrow is gonna go great... I hope.

_________________________

The next morning......

I woke up at 10:30 and got ready. I put on a nice outfit and some makeup. I checked to make sure I had everything for today. After that I went down to the kitchen to make myself a coffee while waiting for Massimo.

On the way Massimo and I talked about pretending to date Leo and we both made many jokes about it.
When we arrived we made our way to the lecture, Josh was sitting in his usual seat taking all his things out.

I said goodbye to Massimo and went to my usual seat beside Josh.

"Hi Aurora". Josh greeted as I sat down.

"Hi Joshy". I replied. I call him Joshy sometimes which he likes by the way, he says he loves being called nicknames, he says and I quote "It makes me seem more mysterious."

"Are you ready to ace this assignment because I am? "Josh said jokily. I giggled and stopped halfway through.

"What"? Josh asked worried.

"I forgot my computer". I said pretending to freak out.

"Please tell me your joking Aurora". He said worried, worrying about missing the hand in date and failing the assignment.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, he looked like he was going to cry.

"I'm joking I wouldn't do that to you Joshy". I said laughing while taking the computer out of my bag. I  took out the USB with our notes and the assignment on it prepared to give it up. Josh started laughing aswell before nudging me gently with his elbow jokily. We laughed for a few more minutes before the professor came in and then we started our lesson.

An hour later....

"We're definitely getting an A for that absolute Masterpiece!" Josh shouted proud of the work we've just  handed in. We were walking out of the lecture while Massimo was behind me.

"I'll see you Monday,Joshy". I said saying goodbye.

"See you monday Aurora, and I'm going to get you back sooo bad for what you did today so be ready."Josh said while beginning to walk away.

I laughed before getting in the car. On thr way home I texted the girls about tonight.

Me: I'm so excited for tonight, see ye soon CAN'T WAIT!! Love you guys see you later.

Sofia :Me too I can't wait, love you xxx

Raquel :Can't wait for tonight Love you Rory, see you soon xx

I smiled at the text. I can't wait to see them and I can't wait to hear all the tea about Rome. A while later me and Massimo arrived home.

When I got in the house I went to the kitchen and got a drink before looking for mom and dad. I went to dad's office because that's where he usually isand everyone was there. I looked towards Leo straight away and he was talking with Nik. When he heard me by the door he turned his head and glared at me.

Well he's back to his usual self.. Great.

"Aurora, we were just waiting for you to come home,it's time for you and Leo to pretend date." Mom said excitedly as she came towards me.

Let's do this.