CHAPTER 31 : I'm Going Home...

It's been 4 months since I left home and went to New York with Sandra and a lots happened

I've graduated from college with a degree in psychology, which Josh killed me for because I wasn't there to celebrate it with him. He got a degree too but I said I would be going home soon so we could hang out. I also told him I'm pregnant and he's very happy for me and he can't wait to meet the baby.

I'm also six months pregnant today, I only have 3 months left until the baby's here. I was able to find out the gender today at the doctor's but I said no because of the off chance of Leo wanting to be there with me when I find out.

I miss Leo, but I know that me going away was the right thing to do for the  both of us. I miss mom and dad so much too and Nikolai. I speak to them everyday and update them on everything.

The last few months in New York have been epic and euphoric. Sandra and I have had an amazing time, we have gone to all these different restaurants, and shops where we have gotten all these new clothes,I'm now shopping from the maternity section because nothing fits me anymore.

Raquel and Sofia are here in New York aswell. They are here with their boyfriends whom they met In Rome.
I knew it would happen.. They are hopeless romantics ...like me.

Raquel's boyfriend is Christian and Sofia's boyfriend is Adrian. They look so good together and Sandra gets on very well with them all. Sofia and Raquel laughed when I told them I was pregnant and they didn't even have to guess who the father was, they knew it would happen... Eventually but not like this.

We are all staying in my dad's penthouse which is a bit small for six people but we make it feasible.

Meanwhile....

"We are watching 'The notebook'. " Sofia teased giggling at Adrian who was rolling his eyes smiling. Adrian hates "The Notebook" partly because we watch it nearly everyday.

We were picking out what to watch on Netflix and we were all fighting over what to watch. I'm deciding on whether or not I should just go to bed because I'm feeling like shit and the baby has been kicking my ribs for the past 10 minutes and it's killing me.

Sandra got a job at one of the top psychology firms of New York so she isn't here to decide the movie.... Unfortunately. Sandra's the alpha of the pack.

I'm watching wayy too much TEEN WOLF.

I sigh receiving another kick into the ribs. I laugh through the pain which lays all eyes on me. "The baby's kicking". I explain laughing while holding my stomach, I exhale when it stops.

"It's done". I say relieved. Everyone smiles at me before Christian pipes up. "We should just watch the notebook because we all know we're just going to end up watching it anyway ."Everyone sighs except for Sofia who hisses "Yes" while putting the movie on.

The door opens and Sandra walks in. Everyone sighs in relief because Sandra always chooses what to watch and we all agree... Eventually.

"Hey guys". Sandra smiles walking in.
"Hi Sandra".Everyone says. I get up from the couch holding my stomach following Sandra into the kitchen.

"How was work." I ask hugging her. "It was great". She says. "I really love it".

"That's great". I smile. "Thank you for doing this with me, if it wasn't for you I would probably still be working in that restaurant."She explains.

"You don't need to thank me, you deserve this Sandra. Your one of the greatest people I know and you deserve happiness."

"Thank you Aurora, thank you". She says hugging me.  "How's the baby?" she asks.

"Killing me". I groan smiling. I sit down on the chair.

She giggles looking through the presses. "Do you want pasta"? She asks.

"No I'm fine thanks, I had dinner earlier with the others." My phone starts ringing and I look to see who it is.

It's mom.

"One second my mom is calling me". I smile at Sandra walking to my room. I hear an "Okay" from Sandra before I close the door.

"Hey mom is everything okay?" I ask when I pick up the phone wondering why she's calling so late.

"Hi Rory.. Umm.. No it's Luca.. he passed away a few hours ago."

My breathe hitches as my eyes fill with tears. "What do you mean mom?" My voice croaky.

"He died from a heart attack sweetheart." Mom cries on the other side.

"Oh my god". I whisper sitting down on the bed gently. I put my hand to my mouth as tears fall down my face.

"How, I mean he was fine the last time I saw him" I say not wanting to believe her. Luca can't be dead he just can't be.

He never got to meet his grandchild.

Oh my god, Leo. He's just lost his father.

"It was sudden". Mom sniffled. "Chiara found him in his office."

"Oh god" I say.

"I'll be home as soon as I can mom." I say getting up from my bed. "Okay honey,I love you."

"I love you too mom."

It's time to go home.