CHAPTER 37 : I Love You, Leo Grey.

I love you too Leo Grey

I say before kissing his lips. I cant believe Leo said 'I love you.'

This is what I've always dreamed of ever since I can remember. My dream has come true.

I smile looking up to Leo.

"What?"he smiles as the sound of water echoes the room.

"All my life I have dreamed of this moment.. Where I'm in your arms and  nothing else matters... it's just me and you."I smile.

Leo pulls me in closer." I'm never going to let you leave my arms ever again."

"Oh really

"Oh really."

"Yeah I will, although I might get torn away from you when we tell your family your carrying my child."

My smile fades. "I almost forgot about that. We have to tell your mother too."

"Mom won't be mad, she'll love that she will have a grandchild running around. Especially after father dying it will be what she needs to heal."

"How are you after everything that's happened?"

"I'm better now your here". Leo replies kissing me gently on my forehead. I pull Leo in for a hug and think for a second.

I pull away "If the baby's a boy would you want to call him Luca after your dad?" I ask.

Leos face drops."We don't have to if it's too much." I say quickly changing the subject after seeing his reaction.

A small smile appears on Leo's face "I would love that." I smile in return.

"Will we tell our families tomorrow?" Leo asks. A wave of nerves hit me as I think of the million different ways this could play out. This announcement could go perfect, everyone happy for us and ignoring the huge lie I made up about getting pregnant by some random in a club or the fact that Leo got me pregnant. The second way this could go is my dad and Nikolai killing Leo or my family hating me for lying to them but my mouth speaks before my brain can catch on.

"Yeah we should, best to get it out of the soon as possible."

"Okay, it's settled then."

I nod in reply swallowing my nerves.
"It's going to be okay". Leo says gliding his thumb over my lip. "Yeah". I reply trying my best to show a smile.

"Now, let's go to bed. We've had a long day". He smirks.

"Yeah I'm exhausted actually." I say putting a hand on my bump. Leo smiles and leads me out of the shower getting me a towel. "Thank you". I mumble. I wrap the towel around my body. "I'm enjoying this princess treatment". I smile wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

Leo puts his hands on my hips pulling me in closer. "You should get used to it, we're kind of together now."

"Oh really". I challenge him. "Yes really."He pulls me in for a kiss.

"Lets go to bed". I whisper when we pull away. Leo wraps a towel around his waist.

"Yeah, I'm going to get changed first, I'll meet you in there."He smiles kissing me one more time before making his way to the closet. I dry myself fully before going to my underwear drawer and putting on a pair of underwear.

I get into bed and wait for Leo. A second later Leo walks in, in a pair of trousers.

My eyes look up and down his body as he walks to the bed. I bite my lip when he catches me looking. "What?" He drags."You want round three?"He teases leaning over me and going between my legs.

"We shouldn't it's 4am". I say looking at the clock on the bedside table next to the bed.

"Yeah we shouldn't". He kisses me smiling and lands next to me pulling me in closer to his chest. I put my head on his chest closing my eyes.

"Goodnight Aurora". He says making my skin tingle with the way he said my name, butterflies erupt in my stomach. The baby kicks gently against Leo's side, but for once it didn't hurt as much as it used to.

"Was that the baby?" Leo asks sleepily.
"Yeah". I mumble. "It's not hurting anymore." I smile lifting my head up to look at him.

"Good". he says reaching down and kissing my lips. "Goodnight Leo."I say before closing my eyes.

"Goodnight love". He mumbles.