CHAPTER 44 : The Grey's

4 months later

4 months later....

"I now pronounce you husband and wife."The vicar says."You may kiss the bride." I smile as I pull Aurora in for a kiss that I have been craving ever since I first saw her walk down the aisle in that dress. I can't wait to rip it off her later.

The dress...

Everyone in the audience cheers as we walk down the aisle

Everyone in the audience cheers as we walk down the aisle. I pick up Lucarius who is in the same tux as me from Ace. "Congratulations guys". Victoria says happily with tears falling from her eyes. Aurora hugs her mom and then goes over to Sofia and Raquel.

Ace smiles and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Take care of her". He says sternly.

"I will I promise." I watch Aurora who is laughing. I smile before walking over to mom, who is drinking a glass of wine watching everyone.

"Hi mom". I say hugging her, with Lucarius still in my arms. "Oh Leo" She cries hugging me. "Your married I can't believe it, and you have one beautiful son and a baby girl on the way."

"I know, I never would of believed it either". I laugh thinking about how I was before I moved in with the De Luca's. I was constantly always sleeping around and clubbing. I move to the drinking station and pour myself a glass of vodka and drink it.

Mom turns towards me. "I just want you to know... Your father would be incredibly proud of how far you've come sweetheart."

"I know mom, thank you." I smile and hug her one more time. He would love to be here drinking with Ace. I can still imagine it as I look around the crowd. I spot an old friend of my father's in the crowd, Nicholas.

"Nicholas! "I shout. He turns his head towards me straight away and walks towards me and mom.

"Nicholas was father's friend, they went to school together. " I tell Mom before he reaches us.

Mom nods looking Nicholas up and down. "Long time no see". I say shaking his hand.

"You too. Who's this?" Nicholas asks looking at Lucarius.

"He's my son, Lucarius". I smile looking at Lucarius. "This is my mom, Chiara, I don't know if you've ever met her."

Nicholas looks at mom and smiles. "I believe we met many years ago at one of father's get together" He says looking mom then me. I look towards mom who is blushing. I smile when I see a big smile appear on her face. I haven't seen her smile like that since father died.

"Nice to see you again." He says kissing her hand. "You too". Mom blushes smiling widely.

"I'll leave you guys alone, I'm going to go see my wife". I smile at them before walking off with Lucarius half asleep in my arms.

I turn around halfway through the crowd abs I see mom and Nicholas dancing and laughing about something. I haven't heard that laugh for months. I genuinely hope they hit it off, momdeserves to be happy and I know father would want that too. I smile walking off through the crowd to look for Aurora.

When I couldn't find her I went inside to the kitchen, and there she was in her perfect dress that I am deprived of tearing off her. I lay Lucarius down in his bassinet and untie his suit button so he can sleep and breathe comfortably. I smile as he's already asleep, I cover him with a blanket before making my way to Aurora.

"Hello Mrs Grey."I slide my arms around her waist pulling her close with my head on her shoulders. She turns around smiling with a carton of grapes in her hand.

"Hello Mr Grey." She smiles kissing me once more. "How are my girls?" I say when we pull away with my hand on her bump.

"Hungry."She replies putting her hand on mine.

" Yeah."I smirk. I look Aurora up and down and lick my lips."Me too."
She slaps my shoulder playfully "Leo we just got married, we have people waiting on us.. We can't leave." She laughs. "I know. "I groan pulling her closer. She feeds me a grape and giggles. "I love you" She says.
"I love you too Ms Grey" I smile kissing her. "Let's go outside before I'm not able to control what I do next". I say taking her hand. She laughs as we walk outside to the other guests.
"We have all night to do whatever we want". She teases before kissing me.
I groan smiling. I pull her closer and wrap my arms around her waist.

"We have forever."

A few minutes later Aurora and I have out wedding dance with everyone watching.

This is the song playing....

"I love you, Mrs Grey. " I smile holding her close.

"I love you too, Mr Grey." She kisses me as we dance.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and our children."She says when we pull away.

"Me too.. For all of eternity."I say as she bites her lip.

"For infinity. " She whispers in my ear before I twirl her around. We laugh together as the rest of the crowd joins the dance floor.

The End

The End