CHAPTER 36 :Aurora And Leo

"Do you regret it?"I ask when we pull away for air

"No."

I stare at her as she tries to catch her breathe with me still inside her. I glance down at our position and I feel myself getting hard again.

"Fucking hell". I groan when she starts moving forward when she catches her breath. I grab her hips and rock her faster.

Aurora moans as she holds onto my shoulders for support.

"Fuck Aurora."

I remove my hand from her hip and take ahold of her face, I pull her down and kiss her roughly as my other hand moves her body forwards as she rides my dick.

I remove my hand from her face and glide my hand down and squeeze her tit before pinching her nipple between my fingers. She moans in my mouth making my dick twitch. She rides me faster.

I move my hand down to her clit and rub it. "Leo I'm going to cum". She pleads.

"Not yet". I say still rubbing her clit. She moans and I feel her walls clench around my dick. She's seconds away but I still want to play.

"Aurora not yet."

"Leo please let me cum" She begs. I pinch her clit making her jerk upwards causing me to groan. I grab her waist and stop her moving. I lift her up and take my dick out.

"Leo please I need it. I need you inside me now".She orders reaching between her legs to put it back in. I grab her hand gently groaning as I feel her fingetips touch my dick.

"Let's do it on the bed.It will be more comfortable and its my turn to be in control". I smirk kissing her nipple. She moans quitely and bites her lip.

"Okay" She smiles excitedly. She stands up and I helpnher out of the tub.

"We made a mess". Aurora says looking down at the bathroom floor that is laced with water from the bathtub.

"I'll clean it up later". I say as I hold her waist so she doesn't slip. When we get to the bed I let go of her waist. "Lie down on the bed."

She obeys and climbs on the bed. I watch her as she crawls and I smile from how beautiful she is, she holds her bump and she lies on her back.

I walk to my closet and grab a tie adn walk back. "What's that for?"she asks when she sees it.

"We have to be quiet. We were loud enough in the bathroom and we can't afford to wake anyone up now can we". I say climbing between her legs and folding it up.

"Yeah I suppose". She agrees biting her lip.

"Open".

Aurora opens her mouth and I put the tie in. "Don't make a sound." I whisper in her ear and biting it gently. She moans softly.

I rub my dick between her folds and her hips lift up from the matress, I groan in response as she pushes against me. I slide myself in and and moans loud enough for me to hear.

"Don't make a sound Aurora." I say while pushing in and out, slowly picking up the pace. Her fists are above her head clutching the pillows tightly. I lean forward making me go deeper, which in return makes Auroras legs spread wider apart making me go even deeper.

I intertwine my fingers with hers and as I begin to slow down while keeping eye contact with her. I feel her walls clench around me. I reach down and take the tie out of her mouth.

"Leo, I'm so close." she moans quitely.

"Me too". I groan. I speed up my pace as Aurora covers her mouth with her hand to quiten her moans.

"I want to hear you scream my name."I say intertwining my hand with hers and placing it above her head. I hold both hand above her head as I move faster.

"Leo". she moans. "Cum." I order slowing down. She clenches around my walls and we cum at the same time. I pull out slowly and land beside her on the bed.

"Fuck" I smile. That was the best sex of my life. I turn my head and reach for Aurora's hand. She looks at me and smiles. She lays her head on my chest as we try to catch our breath.

I kiss her forehead and put my hand on her belly.

It won't be long until we have a mini us running around I state as I move my finger in circular motion on her stomach.

"That won't be happening for a while". Aurora smiles with her eyes closed on my chest.

"I wonder if it's going to be a boy or girl."I say looking at the bump. If its a girl, she will be just as beautiful as her mom and she will definitely be a daddy's girl. If its a boy I'm going to teach him everything father taught me and more.

I'm going to be there for this baby no matter what and I will always protect them.

"I promise I won't ever leave you again". I look down at Aurora who is already looking up.

She smiles "Okay."

I kiss her forehead. "We should probably go to the shower" She says getting up.

"I know". I agree not wanting to leave the bed.

"Come on." She says smiling playfully pulling me up from the bed.

A few minutes later...

After we cleaned up we just looked at each other and took the moment in.

I hold her waist and pull her closer as the water washes down our bodies. She smiles as she wraps her arms around my shoulders. I stare into her big brown eyes and smile.

For so long I have thought I wouldn't be enough for her and that I would only ever end  up hurting her and I know I have and I will never forgive myself for that but I will prove myself to her for the rest of my life because I couldn't imagine my life without her.

"I love you."

I say. Auroras eyes widen and she freezes. "What?".
"I love you".

"I think I've always loved you... I just don't think I knew what love meant or how to show it...but now I do."

"Aurora De Luca I love you." I say pulling Aurora in closer. Aurora smiles and kisses me.

"I love you too Leo Grey."