CHAPTER 26 : "What Do You Mean She's Pregnant?"

"Well done Leo

"Well done Leo." Father said to me as we were talking about the ball. We were sitting in Father's office drinking a bottle of Bourbon. We moved back to our house yesterday and it's never felt better.

I needed to get out of that house, Aurora was in my head constantly and it was messing with my head. The sooner I forget about her the better. She'll soon be back to hating me.. As if nothing ever happened between us l. and as for me I'll be running this mafia.

And as for Damon, he has cut all contact with both the Italian and our Sicillian mafia. We won't be hearing from him any time soon and if he tries some shit like that again I'll kill him.

"Thank you Father." I smiled a little before he pulled me in for a hug.

It's good to be home.

A few hours later....

After boxing in the gym for a while I went to the shower. When I got out I decided to text Nikolai to see if we could go to a club.

The only way to get over someone is to get under someone, In my case on top of someone. I need to stop thinking about Aurora.. For my own good.

Me 6:49PM
Do you want to go to a club, I need to get out of the house.

Nikolai 6:58
Yeah sure, I need to get out of the house too, I've had one hell of a day.

I got ready to go to the club, I went in my Audi R8 and made my way there. I saw a crowd of women in the door of the club looking at my car as I pulled up. A few months ago I would have pounced on them but not now.. All I can think of is Aurora and how none of them are her.

Fuck, I'm such a simp.

I heard Nikolai's car pull up behind me and I got out.
"God I need a drink". He says walking into the club.

"Same". I scoff walking in beside him.

A while later....

"You won't believe my day". Nik mumbles taking a sip from the glass.
"What happened, let me guess, you knocked someone up."I laughed jokily.
Nikolai smiled and I stopped." Dude no way."

" No its Aurora you dickehead."He said taking another sip from the glass.
" Fuck off".I scoff pissed off at his shitty attempt at a joke.

" Auroras pregnant,She told us today."

"What do you mean she's pregnant?"I say not believing him. There's no way Aurora's pregnant, she can't be.

" She said she hooked up with someone at a club. I'm happy for her,I mean I'm going to be an uncle but I wanna kill that dickhead who did it."

I was frozen In my spot. I took her virginity and I know that she wouldn't hook up with someone she doesn't know. That only means one thing.

She's pregnant with my child.

" -And I always thought it would be you who would get her pregnant."Nik laughed.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I say pissed off and stressed.

"Dude she clearly loves you, she's loved you since we were kids." I sip on my drink taking in every word he's saying, I know that she's loved me all her life but she can't love me, I don't do relationships, the only thing I care about in life is family and the mafia.

She can't be pregnant.

"I have to go". I say quickly getting up from my chair and leaving before Nikolai can say a word.

I drive with my jaw clenched as I drive to Aurora. I need to see her, I know it's the middle of the night but I don't care, I need to know if it's true.

A few minutes later....

As I go through the front door My heart is racing. Every bone in my body knows its true but It can't be.

I dont want kids, and I especially don't want love. I'm already feeling things for Aurora and it's driving me insane.

Before I know it I'm at her door, I twist the door knob gently before entering, I walk in her room and she's the first thing I see. She's cuddled under duvet and sleeping peacefully.

I go to her bed and sit beside her. I stare at her and smile a little until I see her hand layed on her bare stomach. I see the small bump under her hand and everything becomes real.

She's pregnant with my child.

Shit..