CHAPTER 2:My Power

When me and my father had to go to the De Luca mansion, I was waiting for Aurora to be all over me because she hasn't seen me in a few months, but she wasn't there

When me and my father had to go to the De Luca mansion, I was waiting for Aurora to be all over me because she hasn't seen me in a few months, but she wasn't there. I was talking with Nikolai when I heard the clanking of heels coming down the stairs.

I looked up to see who was causing the annoying sound and I saw Aurora in a short pink dress. It fitted her... Perfectly , I could see all her curves.
SHE looked beautiful.

Aurora came over to the kitchen and
hugged her father Ace and said hello to father and ignored me.

"Hello Aurora you look lovely, where are you off to?" Father asked.

"I'm going clubbing with Sofia and Raquel" - there was a loud knock on the door - "and that must be them". Aurora said going to the door.

I looked angrily at Aurora as she opened the door. Raquel and Sofia came in the house and said "Hello" to everyone. I ignored everyone who was talking and stared at Aurora. She knew I was watching her because she got all tense. I was brought back to reality when Nikolai asked what club they were going to.

"Pandemonium". They said.

Pandemonium.

A few minutes later they were leaving and my eyes followed Aurora who was walking out the door. She looked at me before she closed the door.

When she goes into that club every man is going to be laying their eyes on her.

One thing was coursing through my veins and it was one thing only.

Rage.

_________________

An hour later...

After an hour we were finally done speaking about Buissness, but I couldn't concentrate, I was only thinking about Aurora.

I left before my father in my Audi R8 and went to the club. I needed to see what she was up to. She ignored me this evening but it won't last long,She will fall right into my arms again.

She does this, she thinks she's over me but she never really is because she knows who she belongs to.

She's mine and only MINE.

I arrived at the club and walked in and looked out for Aurora. I spotted her straight away. She was dancing with Sofia and Raquel and she was  laughing with them.
I saw Massimo watching them in the corner prepared for anything to Happen.

Massimo wouldn't let any guys touch them but that doesn't mean they aren't allowed to look. I glanced around the room and noticed a group of guys watching them.

They were watching what was mine. I looked at Aurora once again who was still laughing with Sofia and Raquel but that quickly went away when she glanced around the room and saw me.