Quiet - Javier Peña

Javier Peña x Reader

summary: Javi said he wanted to talk, but now your pants are down your legs.

rating: Explicit (Protected p in v, (1) thigh smack, semi-public, praise, light d/s tones, feelings, a glimpse of Soft Javier Peña)

word count: 500+

Was it the smartest choice to let Javier drag you into a supply closet to 'just talk'? Probably not, but you weren't thinking about your life choices now that your front was against the wall, pants, and underwear down your legs, while the air was ...

Was it the smartest choice to let Javier drag you into a supply closet to 'just talk'? Probably not, but you weren't thinking about your life choices now that your front was against the wall, pants, and underwear down your legs, while the air was pushed from your lungs each time his hips snapped into you from behind.

His fingers had a bruising grip on your waist, his cock filling you, over and over again, stretching your walls, and rubbing against something that had your vision whiting out and a loud moan escaping your lips.

Javier ground himself into you, feeling the texture of his slacks along your thighs as he slowed his pace, making sure you felt every ridge of him as he slid in and out of you.

His mouth was at your ear, speaking low, the deep timbre causing a shiver to move down your spine.

"You make a sound, and I stop." He slapped your thigh. "You understand, baby? Can you keep quiet?"

You nodded, and he bit at your ear.

"Good girl. Take what I'm giving you."

He started moving again, winding you up with each press of his cock inside you, pushing you towards your release. You did your best to not make any noise, unable to stop the quiet whimpers.

This man knew how to play your body, setting a rhythm that had your toes curling and your fingers scratching at the hard surface of the wall. You were close, the coil winding tighter and tighter in your belly.

You could hear the sounds of people walking past the room, casually talking to one another while Javier was fucking you senseless.

He was panting in your ear, his hand moving to the apex of your thighs to circle your clit.

"Come for me," he ordered.

The coil snapped, and his other hand came up to cover your mouth as you fell over the edge, coming hard, your moan muffled. You clenched around him, euphoria flowing through your body as he continued to fuck into you.

"That's it—that's it, so good for me," he grunted.

Half a dozen more thrusts, and he was following with a groan, spilling into the condom as he continued to grind his hips until they finally stilled.

The small room was filled with heavy breathing as you both came down from your highs, Javi kissing the skin of your neck, his hands smoothing down your sides.

"What did you want to talk about?" Your hoarse voice asked after a minute.

"I, uh," you heard him swallow. "I wanted to know if I could take you out sometime."

"We've been fucking in secret for weeks, Javi. You said you didn't want Murphy to know."

He didn't want the partnership between you three to be weird or the dynamic to change.

He sighed.

"I've changed my mind, and I don't give a fuck anymore."

Your eyes narrowed.

"Steve knows," you said.

"Steve knows," he replied.

"Does this mean we can go on a double date with him and Connie?"

"I'd rather get shot at," he grumbled.

"You're being dramatic."

He sighed again.

"Yes, hermosa, we can go on a double date."

"You're so nice to me, and of course I'll go out with you."

He pulled out of you then with a hiss, turning you to face him, a smile on his lips.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Yes," you nodded. "Want to come over after work?"

"And spread you out on your bed?" He smirked.

"I was thinking dinner and then sex, but you know, we could work up our appetites."

"Yes, we will," he said, leaning in to kiss you, your fingers tangling in his hair.