Blood in The Cut - Joel Miller

Joel Miller x Reader

summary: You're distracted while working with Joel, and it almost costs you your lives. Luckily, he knows how to get you out of your head—it's just a little surprising because you didn't think he liked you, but here he is eating you out like it's his last meal.

rating: Explicit (18+!! This is straight-up smut. Unprotected p in v (wrap it up!), rough sex, oral sex (f receiving), dirty talk, praise kink, multiple orgasms, overstimulation, spit mention, (1) spank, Soft Joel at the end)

word count: 2k+

You're not entirely sure how you got in this position; lying on your back on a dusty old floor in an abandoned building outside the QZ, the bottom half of your body bare, your thighs clenched around a man's head, his mouth unrelenting on your cunt...

You're not entirely sure how you got in this position; lying on your back on a dusty old floor in an abandoned building outside the QZ, the bottom half of your body bare, your thighs clenched around a man's head, his mouth unrelenting on your cunt, your legs trembling, whimpering from sensitivity having come already.

That's a lie; you know exactly what got you here.

Joel got pissed off at you for not paying attention and almost getting you both killed because you were distracted, and after you'd found a safe place to hole up, he'd grilled you about why you weren't on top of things like usual. This led to you revealing that your boyfriend had cheated on you, got another girl pregnant, and left you for her.

His eyebrows are pinched, arms crossed over his chest, scowling.

"Gotta get you out of your fuckin' head, or you'll get us killed."

"I'm sorry, Joel. I won't let it happen again."

"Take off your pants."

"What?"

"You fuckin' heard me. Take off your pants. I'm gonna make you forget about that asshole and save our fuckin' lives."

Here you are, Joel's lips wrapping around your sensitive little clit, your back arching, crying out, thighs clenching harder over his ears, him not caring and feeling him groan into your pussy. Your fingers are gripped tight in his grey hair, cunt pulsing, the muscles in your body tightening up until the knot snaps, and you're coming again, brokenly moaning as the waves of pleasure move through your body.

Joel says something, words muffled in your pussy that vaguely sound like 'good girl,' his mouth moving to lick up your release, lapping at you, while your breaths even out.

His big hands grip your thighs, prying them from his head, as he sits up, your brain a pleasurable haze, thoughts feeling like molasses—slow, thick.

You know he's talking to you, but you don't hear him, gasping at the sting of his hand slapping your hip.

Your eyes open, tilting your head to look at him. You'd made a mess of him, the lower part of his face shiny with your juices, looking at you with a serious expression.