Looking Part 2 - Joel Miller

Joel Miller x Reader

summary: Joel Miller always fucked like it was going to be his last time, and it's no different when you get to the ski lodge.

rating: Explicit (This is all smut. No y/n, Soft Joel Miller (but he fucks hard), unprotected p in v, oral sex (f receiving), vaginal fingering, multiple orgasms, creampie (they know the risks), breeding kink (if you squint), dirty talk, praise kink)

word count: 2.8k+

Joel Miller always fucked like it's going to be his last time

Which, given the uncertainty of the world, made a lot of sense.

The ski lodge is located high up in the mountains that loomed outside of Jackson, the place in decent condition even after years of disuse. There's tension between you and Joel, so thick you could cut it with a knife, sharing glances, and teasing words, working each other up the closer you get to your destination. Your panties are drenched from the promises Joel makes as you both ride, confessing all of the dirty things he's planning to do to you.

"Gonna spread open your gorgeous legs and bury my tongue in your pretty little cunt—" his voice is a low timbre that has you shivering. You both press your heels into your horses to make them speed up. "Lick you 'till you're comin' all over my face."

"Jesus, Joel," you breathe just loud enough for him to hear. He continues with his filth.

"I'll stretch you open on my cock, baby. Have you screamin' my name while I wreck that tight little pussy, make you squeeze me, and come so hard you're soakin' my dick." Your eyes close for a second, swallowing hard as you imagine him doing just that, arousal pooling in your belly.

"Love how fuckin' wet you get when you come. You want that, baby? Want me to eat your pussy and fuck you 'till your legs shake?" He asks, and you nod your head in answer, gulping. "Use your words, sweetheart."

Your skin is heated, breathing a little harder, riding fast enough that there's cool wind hitting your face that you're thankful for.

"Yes, Joel," you answer.

The building is in view, and the anticipation is swelling.

"That's my greedy girl, are you drippin' for me?" His eyes are burning into you with their intensity.

"Yes."

"Good girl," he rasps, as you finally arrive, the two of you dismounting quickly.

As soon as the horses are tied up, he is ushering you through the large ornate doors, making sure they are locked up tight, before his mouth is on yours in a searing kiss, his hands moving along your body, palming your breasts and slipping under your sweater, wanting to feel as much of you as possible. Your fingers are threading in his hair, as he licks into your mouth, swallowing your moans, following his lead as he walks you to the closest piece of furniture, which happens to be an old couch, only stopping when your legs hit the edge of it.