Anniversary - Javier Peña

Javier Peña x Reader

summary: With your toddler at his abuelo's for the night, it means Javier and you have the house to yourselves, and you can be as loud as you want.

rating: Explicit (This is fluff and smut. Established relationship, pregnant sex, unprotected p in v (wrap it up!), creampie, oral sex (m), breeding kink, lactation kink mention, squirting, vaginal fingering, dirty talk, praise kink, body worship (Javier loves your pregnant body), Javier being the best partner, Javier being so in love, Javier being a good dad, so much fluff, feelings)

word count: 7.3k+

a/n: Can be read as a standalone or part of the Learning to Live 'verse (it's canon). To celebrate Learning to Live turning one and Pedro's birthday, here's a Javier and Cielito future fic and a glimpse into what their lives look like.

 To celebrate Learning to Live turning one and Pedro's birthday, here's a Javier and Cielito future fic and a glimpse into what their lives look like

The lighting is dim in the restaurant to set the mood, a candle lit on each table for some lovely ambiance. They sat you at a table instead of a booth, Javier across from you, holding the one-page menu in both hands low on the tabletop, his eyebrows creased as he read it over.

He's wearing the navy blue suit because he knows it's your favorite, with no tie and a crisp white shirt beneath his open jacket. The first few buttons are left undone, so you can see some of his chest and the column of his throat, it working as he swallows, mesmerized by how his Adam's apple bobs. You're thinking about how it looks with a sheen of sweat coating it, always paired with a nice flush that moves down onto his chest, and the way perspiration catches in the tantalizing trail of hair below his belly button, leading to his hard

"I can feel you undressing me with your eyes, Cielito," he rasps, glancing up with a knowing smirk under his perfectly trimmed mustache.

You feel zero shame at getting caught.

"A suit with no tie and buttons undone?" you ask. "It's like you're waving a big sign that says, 'I'm down to fuck,' and I'm just admiring the goods before I decide to buy."

One hand goes to his mouth, his thumb swiping along his bottom lip, your attention drawn to it, arousal swirling in your belly.

"Yeah?" he asks. "You gonna buy?"

"Maybe."

His hands go to his shirt, deftly opening one more button.

"How about now?" he asks.

"Javier!" you gasp dramatically, clutching imaginary pearls over your chest. "The townspeople will be scandalized by such indecency! They'll think you a man of loose morals!"

One of his eyebrows arches.

"You done?"

Grinning, you reply, "Yes, and also definitely yes to us fucking as soon as we get home." You wag your eyebrows.