Yours - Dave York

Dave York x Reader

summary: You stopped by Dave's for an important reason, but now you're naked, and his dick is inside you.

rating: Explicit (This is smut with a little plot. No y/n, Possessive AND Soft Dave York (he can be both), unprotected p in v, sex against a window, creampie, dirty talk, praise kink, hair pulling, spanking, light d/s tones (it's Dave), possessiveness, infidelity (kinda?), marking, age gap (reader is of age, gap not specified), feelings, marriage problems/talk of divorce)

word count: 2.4k

4k

You should feel bad about fucking a married man, or have some kind of remorse. You know it's wrong; you know it's fucked up sleeping with another woman's husband, and yet as you bounce in his lap—his thick cock sliding in and out of you, filling you over and over again, nudging against that one spot that has every nerve in your body lighting up—you can't find it in yourself to care about Dave's relationship status.

Technically, they're separated, Carol keeping the house and kids, while Dave is living in this nice hotel room downtown.

The Egyptian cotton sheets are soft beneath your shins; Dave sitting on the edge of the bed, your legs folded beneath you as you straddle his thighs—moving in earnest as you slam your ass down, gasping moans spilling from your mouth, while your nails dig into the skin of his shoulder blades.

Your mind is a haze of pleasure, the muscles tightening in your belly, winding yourself up with each crash of your body onto him, his big hands having a bruising grip on your hips, helping to lift you up and bring you back down on his hard cock, rough grunts coming out of his throat.

Slick has been seeping out around him, the wet sounds between your legs loud as you ride him.

"Such a tight fucking pussy—soaking my lap," he says the words in a sinfully deep and raspy tone. His face is flush, a furrow on his brow making him look almost angry, with his mouth slightly open. His dark gaze moves from staring at your bouncing tits back up to your eyes. "Who owns this pussy?"

He's so deep inside you, you're feeling so fucking full, and like electricity was just under your skin. You're having trouble thinking, only able to focus on how fucking good you feel, each deep kiss of his cock inside you rocketing you towards your orgasm.

A hard smack of his big palm against your ass has you clenching around him, moaning as you worry your bottom lip between your teeth.

"Have I made you so cockdumb you can't answer?" He sounds amused. Another slap to your ass, another moan from your lips, a rush of arousal spilling from you. "Who owns this pussy?" The question comes out sharper.

"You do!" You gasp. "It's yours."

Your thighs are burning, heated pressure building at the base of your spine, and you know you're close to coming—you can practically taste it.