September Part 1 - Joel Miller

Joel Miller x Reader

summary: Joel comes over on his lunch break for not-birthday sex.

rating: Explicit (This is smut with some plot. Oral sex (f receiving), unprotected p in v (wrap it up!), creampie, dirty talk, praise kink, TLOU spoilers, slight angst, emotions)

word count: 2.9k+

"Oh god," you moan, staring down at the man's face between your legs

"Oh god," you moan, staring down at the man's face between your legs. The bed sheets are soft under your bare body, big hands holding your thighs open, hearing the obscene slurping sounds as he ate you out like a man starved. "I'm so close, Joel," you continue.

His eyes are on yours, "You gonna come for me, baby?" The words are muffled into your sex. Joel sucks your clit between his lips, making you gasp his name, your body alight in pleasure, feeling your muscles tightening, your hand grabbing onto his hair for something to hold onto, keeping yourself up with your other elbow digging into the mattress.

He groans when you tug on the brown waves of hair, your back arching when he presses two thick fingers easily into your slick entrance, reveling in how they stretch you, his tongue swiping through your folds as he pumps his digits.

You were so fucking close, could feel your orgasm just in reach.

Crooking his fingers, he searches for a moment until he hits something that has you shouting his name, your body tensing as white-hot pleasure pushes you towards your release. He pulls your clit back into his mouth, while focusing his attention on rubbing that spot, and you're gone, euphoria exploding in your veins as you come with a silent cry, falling back onto the bed.

"There it is," Joel says, his fingers still working. "My good fuckin' girl."

You ride out your high, pussy spasming around his digits, breathing hard.

It takes you a second before you can speak, your eyes open, sitting up on both elbows to see the bottom half of Joel's face wet with your slick, a smile on his lips, his naked shoulders so broad and golden.

"You're too fucking good at that," you pant.

He chuckles lowly, taking his fingers out of you and kissing your thigh.

"Yeah?" he asks.

"Yes. Now, how much time do we have before your lunch break is over, because I need your dick inside of me, and I don't think I can wait until Sarah goes to bed tonight for your birthday sex," you reply, pulling your lip between your teeth.

His eyebrow quirks.

"This isn't my birthday sex?" he asks.

It was just your luck that Joel was doing a job in your neighborhood, and on lunch, he'd come over, his mouth on yours the moment you'd opened the front door, him stripping you as he walked you to the bedroom. He'd kissed you ravenously the whole way, like it'd been on his mind all day, and he wanted to taste every inch of your mouth, until he got you onto the bed, where he dropped to his knees beside it to eat your pussy.