3

"my last session is in like 5 minutes, it's booked for like 30 minutes but we could do something later?" i smile at august, taking a sip of my drink. its already been a long day, and if i was honest, i'd rather lay in bed.

but i know august is tired as well, so we're probably just going to watch a movie or something. that's what we usually do. august smiles back at me, "great, we should get food, i'm hungry as hell"

i nod my head, finishing up my drink. private sessions can be a pain in the ass. it really depends on the person, i do the same thing anyway. it just doesn't feel so good when it's an old man, if you know what i mean.

"gotta go, i'll meet you in the car in like 40 minutes" i smile at her, august smiles back, saying something about being safe before i walk into the room.

the person who booked the session booked the most expensive room. the reason it's more expensive is really just because of the privacy. there's no rooms close to it, and it's big. very big.

it has one bed, a king size. a dance pole, a couch, two chairs, even a fridge with some drinks and snacks. over all that room is just much better than any other room.

it takes me no longer than two minutes to walk to the door, i stop outside it. i don't want this to be an old man, or a creepy dude in general. with a deep breath i open the door.

30 minutes can feel like a short or a long time. it really depends on the person. when i look inside the room, the same girl i saw in the crowd was sitting on the couch.

her legs were manspreading, her hands resting on top of her thighs. she was covered from head to toe. black boots with some black leather pants on her legs.

some black leather gloves, with a suit covering her chest and shoulders. the girl had a crew neck under, covering her whole neck, with a mask covering her mouth and nose. a blakc beanie on her head, but her hair was in a tight ponytail in the back.

"you look like you're about to rob someone" the words slid out of my mouth. i hadn't meant to say it, only think it. when i was about to say something, she only chuckled.

her eyes shifted to me, i couldn't tell what she might think. it was quite hard when her whole face was covered. i walked up to her, she had not specified what she wanted. 

so i just stood in front of her, waiting for her to tell me what she wanted me to do. her eyes roamed my body, i swallowed hard. i'd rather have an old man than this.

i love reading people's body language, but with her i can't. obviously. five minutes passed, and she had yet to say anything. it was like she was wondering if she should speak or not.

but before i knew it, she spoke up. "come here" she tapped her lap. her voice was low, raspy. there was something about the way she said it, but im not sure what.

i did as told, taking one leg on each of her sides, with my hands around her neck. maybe she wanted a lap dance? i have no idea, this woman is confusing.

but, when i sat down she chuckled. and suddenly she lifted me up. the mysterious woman took both of my legs together, making me sit sideways on her lap.

my head landed on her shoulder, she held one hand on my waist, the other rubbing my thighs. "relax" there was something about her voice, it felt so, relaxing?

i took a deep breath, and closed my eyes. what is this woman doing to me? "i saw that when you were on the pole, you got some burn marks. and as i see they're still here"

i opened my eyes when she spread my legs, i was about to yell, but then she took out some aloe vera? she didn't look at me, but she took it on her gloves, and started slowly rubbing my thighs.

i hissed, mumbling fuck. is she taking care of me? at a strip club?

"why're you doing this?" this all was so weird, why would anyone do this? to her im just some stripper, maybe she is just a caring person? i have no idea.

"you looked like you needed some care, do you want anything to eat? or drink?" i shook my head, we didn't say anything for the rest of the session. my burns had actually calmed a lot down, and didn't hurt so much.

the sound of the bell came, signing that the 30 minutes were over. if i'm honest i don't want this to end. it was more comforting than i would have thought.

i stood up from her lap, and she stood up as well. this was the fastest 30 minutes of my life. when all we did was sit in silence. but it was a comfortable silence. and i got to rest.

she was about to leave, but i grabbed her arm. a small part of me didn't want her to leave. "dont go" i whispered. maybe we could go do something, even though i didn't know anything about her. i wanted to know everything.

by the way her eyes moved, i could tell she smiled. "until next time, dear." was the only thing she said, before she walked to the door. she can't just leave, like i know our session is over but i don't want her to.

"at least tell me your name" i walked up behind her before she could leave. she was a few inches taller than me. she chuckled, taking her hand on my cheek, the glove was cold.

"i'll see you soon nyx" and with that she was gone.