14

i woke up in my bed.

the last thing i remember was falling asleep on the woman's lap while i was in the club. but how did she know my address?

i turn around, to find a note on the pillow next to me. which i'm guessing is from her, who else could it be?

you fell asleep my dear so i asked august for your address and drove you home. didn't know what you were comfortable with so you're still in the same clothes, there's food in the fridge:)<3

that's sweet. very sweet.

and she even got me food.

and even though i wouldn't mind if she changed my clothes. i'm glad she didn't, and respected my boundaries.

the first thing i do is take out a hoodie and some sweatpants. i was not about to walk around it latex all day. hell no.

when i changed, i put the other clothes aside to take off my makeup. that's only when i realized she had already done it for me.

a smile finds my lips, as i leave the bathroom. this was very sweet, although i don't know her at all. she knows me, and sometimes i feel like i tell her too much. she just feels safe to be around.

when i walk into the kitchen, there's pancakes on the counter, which makes me smile. we had a whole argument on what the difference between pancakes and waffles is. my statement was that waffles are just pancakes with abs.

she totally disagreed, and i think she figured i like pancakes better after that argument. when i open the fridge i see a jar of homemade jam. blueberry. because i also told her that i like blueberry better than any other kind. and my mom used to get so mad at me for spilling it all over my clothes.

my phone rings in my pocket, it's lilith. of course it is. i told her i'd check in on her when i got home, which i obviously didn't do.

i pick the phone up with a smile, warming up the pancakes. "hi" i smile into the phone. i'm glad she can't see me now.

with the look on my face i look like an idiot. but i know in some way or another she'd find it cute. "hi, you didn't text me back yesterday, i was worried something would've happened to you"

a small blush appears on my cheeks. and it sounds like she just woke up. so that's probably why it sounds so, different? not sure, but i like it.

"oh yeah sorry, i fell asleep, and someone carried me home" she hums. maybe i shouldn't have said that. i don't want her to think she's one of my opinions.

i only want her.

although the woman at the club...

but i don't know her. so no.

"someone?"

"just my friend august, she's straight. what, why did i even say that. there's no need for you to know that, but now you do. i just didn't want you to think that's you're an option or something. because you're actually the furthest it gets to an option. what am i even saying! why am i still talking!"

i hear a small giggle on the other side of the phone. "you're cute, can i come over?" i smile, humming while biting my lip.

"of course"