35

"it'll be okay baby, i'm here, just breathe" i whisper, stroking lilith's hair. we haven't done anything since yesterday. and i find that very nice.

we made dinner together, and dessert. we made pizza, and some red velvet cupcakes. both turned out delicious.

after that we watched a movie, where we just held each other. a lot of kisses were being shared, and i kinda appreciate that. and that we're able to have moments like these.

after that we spent 3 hours just talking, maybe even sharing our deepest secrets. and for the first time, it didn't feel scary. it was like i could actually trust her. and i know i can.

lilith goes back to work tomorrow, which means i have to continue decorating the house. just because we've been living here for some weeks now. doesn't mean we're done decorating.

and i love that i get to do it myself. i've always been a fan of decorating, and designing. and i loved doing that stuff on my own. so this is perfect.

everything about this is perfect actually. just me and lilith. and i truly believe that lilith is the first person that has loved me since the accident.

after my parents died, and then my brother. i felt unlovable. because why would my brother just leave me behind?

even though i tried countless times to leave this place. just to get it done. it never worked. and maybe it didn't work because my future with lilith was meant to be.

that we somehow, we're meant to end up together.