i am

so fucked.

my boss barely comes here, once a month at most. and of course he had to come right now. this could cost me my dream job.

this is where i saw myself working. although i don't like evelyn anymore. i liked the customers, the workplace, the cats, the cozy vibe.

and now it's all gone.

or most likely.

i don't know yet, but my boss took me to the back. because he apparently needed to talk to me. he went back to the cafe after that.

maybe he's apologizing on my behalf. or maybe he's getting everyone a free muffin. i have no idea.

all i know is that i never liked him. either he likes small girls, or he's just mean. he was always so much nicer to me when i was younger.

when i aged he just seemed less interested in me. now i don't matter to him. he knows many people want to work here.

i'm probably way too easy to replace. this is my last day. i'm sure of it.

but why's my world falling apart?

what did i do wrong?

just now that i started feeling better after the accident, everything is falling down. making my whole life worse.

he enters the back room with a sigh, and i can't help but notice how he looks down at my boobs. oh no. please don't say he wants to do what i think he does.

"billie.." he starts, sitting down on the table in front of me. which was weird since there is a chair on the other side of the table.

i've only been back here two times, it's not a room people often go to. why would we? the only thing back here is a desk, chairs and a drawer filled with papers.

"you're been a very naughty girl.." just at that my world stops, what the fuck is he saying. who does he think he is? talking to me like i'm five.

"i'm sorry what?" i raise my eyebrow, leaning back against the chair. at this point i hope he tells me my job here is done. because i can not stand this anymore.

"you heard me, you've been a very naughty girl, and do you know what happens to naughty girls?" he makes me want to gag.

he looks like the rip off version of donald trump. and he expects me to like this? to be turned on? i'm not into rape hell no.

"i don't care, do i still have the job or not?" i am so done. if he doesn't tell me i'm fired i will quit. this is my last straw. no matter how much i love the cafe.

"depends if you want to be a good girl" me smirks getting closer to me. i can smell his fishy breath on my face.

"no thanks, i quit" i say, standing up before i walk out of the back room. evelyn smirks at me when i walk out.

"kill yourself evelyn" i flipp her off. seeing the reaction on peoples face makes me smile. "not until you do it first" she screams after me once i exit the store.

i almost ran down the street. i want to go home. and i want to cry. there's so much happening. too much happening.

i just need a break. a long break. where i can breathe and be myself. maybe in a small house in the forest, where i can actually be myself. and breathe.

"oh shit sorry" i say once i walk into someone, but my words soon fall silent once i see who it is. she looks as shocked as me, as she swallows hard.

"billie, we need to talk. like now"

"lilith that's really sweet but i don't want to talk to you" i say trying to get past her. but she stops me, holding my shoulder.

"i'm leaving the country. and i'm not sure when i'll be back. billie please, i leave tomorrow, at least let me talk to you before that" i can see hints of tears in her eyes.

"where are you going?" i raise my eyebrow.

"please, let me talk to you first"

"fine, come with me"