38

"god melissa i thought we were over this" lilith sighs as she sees her, running her hand softly through her hair.

the door to her office closes, as she walks over to me. there's this slutty smile on melissa's lips, and this look in her eyes that makes me want to strangle her.

"over what? this bitch?" she points at me, a small laugh coming out of her after. i roll my eyes, feeling lilith's hand on my waist.

"let's go home" she whispers in my ear, grabbing something from her desk behind me. i smile at her, feeling her lips connect with mine in a small kiss.

"i still remember the promise you made" she smirks, grabbing ahold of my ass with one hand. my lips form into a smile, cupping her through her pants.

her lips kiss my cheek, her hand moving to my waist. "what do you have there?" the girl i almost forgot existed asks.

but, lilith only smirks. "a gift for my girl" she never takes her eyes off me, "now, get out of my office before you're getting fired"

she huffs, but i don't look at her before i connect my lips to lilith's. i hear the door close, making a smile
appear on my lips.

"she's so annoying" i whisper, my hand going under lilith's hoodie. she hums, kissing her way down my neck.

"unless you wanna fuck in my office we better get going"

"maybe i want to?"

"oh shut up you horndog"