31

a moan slips out of me, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. we've been going on hours, and i fucking love it.

i bite my lip, with a smile plastered on my face. nails dig into my hips, as she slams herself into me. my legs haven't stopped shaking since she threw me on the bed.

i moan with every thrust, my head falling backwards. she's the only reason my legs are still standing up, as she holds them with her hands, to keep me in doggy.

my brain is all foggy, and all i can think about is her dick between my legs, going deep in me, i almost break apart.

tears roll down my wet cheek, a scream coming out of me. "come on slut, cum for me" lilith spanks my ass harshly, making it redder than what it was before.

my fists clench around the cover, arching my back even more as i cum all over her cock once more. i can't even think before i feel her cum inside me.

with a breath, i collapse on the bed, closing my eyes. lilith pulls out of me, cum spilling out of me. my heart is beating faster than what it has in a long time.

lilith lays down beside me, lifting me up, to lay me down on her chest. her chest is warm, and sweaty. just like the rest of her, and me to be honest.

"let's take a bath, hm?" i don't say anything as she lifts me up, carrying me to the bathroom. i don't think i've been this exhausted in a while.

my legs are still shaking, and i can feel the cum sliding down my leg. it's cold, but hot at the same time. if that makes sense.

my legs stay wrapped around her waist, my head laying on her shoulder. since my eyes are closed, i can't see what she's doing, but it takes too much energy to open them.

i hear the water getting turned on, a sigh coming from her. after some seconds of the water filling up, lilith sits down in the water, keeping me on her lap.

the water is hot, and smells like lavender. it's a calming feeling, there's bubbles in here too. a small kiss is being placed on my forehead.

"i'm gonna wash your hair now, just breathe baby and stay calm, don't stress yourself" i only hum, staying still as her fingers massage the shampoo into my scalp.

this feeling is orgasm worthy.

lilith continues to wash my hair, while i bite back a moan. she truly does care for me, or at least i hope. if she didn't she wouldn't do all this stuff for me.

she washes out the shampoo, before continuing. "care to tell me what got you so mad?" i mumble, my hand holding onto her waist.

"this mother fucking bitch my god" she mumbles, letting out a breath. she wash out the shampoo for a second time, before applying conditioner.

"so i get to work right, and it's been great, fantastic even. and then i go into my office and just as i'm about to start working, someone knocks on my door.

guess who it is? oh shocker! an ex i was together with for 3 months, 10 years ago! and she goes all about how i still have feelings for her.

and when i try to say i have a girlfriend and didn't even like her, she ignored me. and went on about how she doesn't want to get with me, but she knows i have feelings for her. when i don't!"

she let out a frustrated sigh, pulling me even closer to her. "she's so annoying baby" she mumbles against my forehead, kissing it after.

a smile finds my lips, "you have a girlfriend?" my eyes stay closed, but it's like i can feel her smile.

"oh yeah, i didn't know what to say, and we haven't put a label on things so i just said it, hope it's okay?" i only chuckle, opening my eyes to look at her.

"of course it is" i say, kissing her lips softly.