24

"my back hurts like a bitch" lilith mumbles, walking out of the kitchen with a cup of tea in her hand. she's wearing gray sweatpants, with a sports bra. giving me a good view of her abs.

a chuckle leaves my lips, standing up from the chair. "yeah, we definitely need some things" i look around at the empty house.

we have a beautiful view, it's of the ocean. lilith said that when the sun goes down it's beautiful here. which i love. i also love that we have huge windows that point in the direction of the ocean.

"we need to make a list" she says, turning my attention back to her. i give her a nod, walking to my suitcase to find a hoodie.

"i'll write things down, so just say things you want and i'll write them down. we'll just take the basics now, we can buy more stuff later on"

i only hum in response, her suitcase is right beside mine. what if i just...

"okay so, a king sized bed obviously, a couch, couch table, nightstands, a kitchen table, kitchen chairs, carpets.."

"drawers for clothes?" i ask, taking a hoodie from her suitcase. it's black, which matches the look i'm going for today. "we already have that in the closet, normal drawers will be useful though"

"shelf's, i want some in the living room and in our bedroom" i don't see her reaction when i pull her hoodie over my head.

"i also need a desk, and a chair for that, we also need a tv table, a tv, kitchen utensils, same with stuff for the bathroom"

i look at her with a smile, pulling the hoodie more over me. "but i think we should only buy the big stuff today, like the bed, couch, tv, and stuff like that. that way we can see what we want"

lilith licks her lips, taking a sip of her tea. "i want a big couch, same with a big bed" i say, walking up to her. her arms wraps around my waist, "i already said we are getting a big bed"

"but i want a big couch too, and a comfortable one, like very comfortable" she only chuckles, kissing my forehead.

"whatever you want i'll get you princess"

-

"this bed is perfect" i sigh, closing my eyes. we've been trying to find the perfect bed for hours. some were too hard, some too soft. this is probably the softest bed i've ever laid on, it's so big as well. this is the perfect kind of soft as well.

lilith lays down beside me, "i agree, i think this is the one" she sighs, her hand holding mine. so far we've gotten a tv table, a couch (which i picked), a desk, chairs, a kitchen table and a bookshelf.

after doing this for many hours we decided we just needed a bed and then we'd go home again. where the worst part begins. we have to put it up.

but i have lilith there so it won't be so bad. "let's get this bed and go home," she whispers, kissing my cheek. "yeah, to our home."

"you're cute" she chuckles, holding my hand to get out of the bed. while lilith talks to the guy selling the bed, i wrap my arms around her waist.

they're speaking italian, which i didn't even know lilith knew. but it's kinda sexy hearing her speak it. one of her hands comes around my shoulders, holding me into her.

my head falls on her chest, they say something to each other before he walks off again. "he's going to get the biggest size, let's go to the car, hopefully the bed fits"