28

"i'm so done with furniture shopping" i sigh, pulling a blanket over me while looking at lilith, who's still putting stuff together.

we've basically got everything we need, from the kitchen table, chairs, drawers, shelf's, everything. lilith is putting up the hard and big stuff, like all the tables.

so i can do the rest tomorrow when she's at work. i'm not sure if i should try to look for a job, right now i think i just need to relax.

lilith doesn't even let me pay for anything, i've tried. like when we were at the grocery store, i wanted to pay since she'd been paying so much. but she snapped the card out of my hands and paid with hers.

but i don't mind, i don't know how much she has in that bank account of hers, but i do know it's more money than i could ever dream of.

"we've got the basics done my dear, the rest you can do online" she smiles up at me, finishing setting up the kitchen table.

if i'm honest i hate shopping in stores, it's exhausting honestly. but i see how it's important for us to do it with furniture. then you can actually see what it looks like. but i guess that's just a preference.

lilith moves the table in front of the couch, sitting down beside me after. one of her arms comes over my shoulders, bringing me closer to her.

"you smell good" she whispers, kissing the side of my head. i scrunch my nose, backing away from her. "and you smell like sweat, take a shower"

she only gave me a small smile, standing up while she slapped my head. "you better kiss me when i'm done"

i smiled at her, "i'll do more than kissing you" lilith smirked, before disappearing down the hall to go to the bathroom.

-

"you're such a fucking slut" my back arches while i cry out, grabbing the covers so hard my knuckles turn white.

i threw my ass back on her, meeting her thrusts. one of her hands grabs my ass, her nails digging into my skin.

"say it." her hand grabs my hair, pulling it hard to her. she's going so fast, and so hard. i can feel her taking away my ability to walk.

one of her hands spanks my ass, once, twice. making my eyes roll back into my head, my mouth hanging open.

this is exactly what i hoped would happen if she caught me watching porn.

"say. it." she pulls my hair tighter, her thrusts are so fast i can barely speak. i feel her spank my ass again, for sure leaving handprints.

"i'm a slut!" tears roll down my cheeks, my back is so arched it almost hurts. wet noises fill the room, my moans are breathy, almost non existent.

my walls clench around her, my orgasm is close, so close. lilith kisses my shoulder, moving her way up to my neck.

the kisses are wet, and sloppy. her voice is deep when she whispers in my ear, "good girl." my eyes meet hers.

she's smirking at me, before she grabs both of my arms, taking me with her as she sits down on the mattress.

i fall down to her lap, screaming when her dick is fully in me. "jump." and that's exactly what i do, keeping my hands in her wet hair when i start riding her.

this new position makes my eyes stay in the back of my head, my mouth hanging open as i feel myself drooling. i haven't felt this good in a while.

her hands moved to my tits, squeezing my nipples. my head falls on her shoulder, lilith breathes heavily into my ear.

"i'm gonna cum" i whisper, looking into her eyes. "me too" she whispers, keeping eye contact with me.

i bite my lip, "hmm, mommy" my eyes roll into the back of my head, as i feel myself milking her cock. my walls clench around her, just a second after i feel her cum inside me.

"that's my good girl."