12

lilith<3

hey, could we meet up again? i want to tell you something.

please don't tell me youre pregnant.

no, dont worry im not.

then what is it?

id like to tell you in person
do you still live beside me?

yeah, moving in like 2 weeks tho

yeah okay
could you come over? when you have time?

i can come over now
but what's wrong baby?
you seem stressed

just come over please?
and when you do
let me explain first
don't interrupt me
its very important.

okay, don't worry i wont. walking over rn

okay

i let out a breath, i'm going to do this. and i'm going to do it now. before evelyn can say anything. before anyone but me can tell her. i have my proof, i have an explanation. what else she would need i'm not sure of.

when i hear the knock at the door, the fear that i'll never see her again reappears. i don't know her, at all. all i know is that she's a fucking master at sex. i'd like to know more about her, maybe even go on a date?

i open the door with a slight smile, although i'm on the verge of tears already. "hi" is the only thing i say to her before i let her in. she closes the door behind her, and walks to the couch. i take a seat beside her.

this is more nerve wracking than it should be. i take a deep breath, "just let me explain, don't interrupt me, just let me talk," she gave me a nod, and for a second i get lost in her beauty. but i need to focus.

"me, and my friend evelyn made a bet on you. but it's not as bad as it sounds, or well maybe. i just wanted you for myself. and she said if i had sex with you before her she'd leave me and you alone and let me be happy, because for some reason me being with you annoys her.

and i thought that if i did it she would do as she promised, but she didn't. now she uses it against me that she'll tell you and you'll never talk to me again. but the only reason i did it in the first place was so i could have you. because i like you, and i want to get to know you"

i mumble the last part without even noticing, before she could respond i pull out my phone to play the recording. the recording plays and i refuse to meet her eyes. some tears had fallen down my cheek, and i knew i had done something wrong. but i hoped this would make things better.

when the recording stops, my breathing quickens. this could be the moment she hates me or loves me. if she thinks all this is as bad as it is.

i know i've made mistakes, but i just wanted this to not be ruined. because i really like lilith. a little bit more than i should. i take my eyes to lilith whos eyes are already on me.

"thank you for telling me, it means a lot. and i know this was hard, and i see why you did it, although you shouldn't have. but i have one question" i take my hands up to my cheeks, drying my tears.

"yeah, okay" she gives me a faint smile. i could tell that whatever she was going to ask would be hard for her? i dont know.

"did we only fuck because of that bet? was that the only reason you did it?" i almost want to laugh, but i only shook my head, giving her a small smile.

"i wanted to anyway, it just made me do it faster i guess? but no, not at all. i loved every second of it. but, maybe if youre up to it. we could go on a date before we do anything? i really want to get to know you"

lilith smiles at me, "of course, id love that"