epilogue

"baby, could you make a cup for me as well?"

lilith presses a kiss to my lips as she hums, before walking over to the kitchen. a smile appears on my lips. "mommy! mommy!"

i walk into our daughter's bedroom, she's holding onto her stuffed animal, as she looks up at me from the bed.

"hi pretty girl, did you sleep well?" i squat down beside her bed, stroking her brown hair with my hand.

she has my eyes, but lilith's nose. even though i cant get pregnant, we still managed to get a child, and that was something i never would believe would happen.

"i did! i had a dream where you and mama took me to the park and there was a cat there!" she sits up in the bed, looking up at the stars in her ceiling.

"can we get a cat mommy?" she turns her head to me, before making grabby hands to make me pick her up.

i let out a small laugh, picking her up from the bed. "i'll gladly get a cat, but you gotta ask mama" she only smiles, laying her head down on my shoulder. keeping her stuffed animal close.

"hm, okay" i only smile at her, carrying her out of her bedroom. we walk into the kitchen, seeing freshly made pancakes on the table.

"good morning sleepy head" lilith kisses alice's head, stroking her cheek softly. "did you sleep well?" she nods her head, looking at the pancakes.

"mommy said we could get a cat" lilith let's out a laugh, shaking her head. she grabs the apple juice from the fridge, putting it down on the table.

"she said that?" alice nods her head, as i place her down on her chair. i cut up some pancakes for her, and lilith gives her some juice in her cup.

"guess we have to get one then" alice smiles widely, clapping her hands in excitement. me and lilith smile at each other.

we sit down at the table, eating our pancakes together. even though alice is only 3 years old, raising her with lilith has been the best thing that has ever happened in my life.

we have our perfect little family. just us three. and now a cat apparently. alice talks about her dream to lilith, telling her the details about the park.

alice has the most random dreams, and it's always so fun to listen to. even though i never planned on having children, making that decision with lilith is the best decision i've ever made.

and i cannot wait to watch my little princess grow up

THE END