22

"you're sure you want this?" lilith asks me once we enter the airport, it's just me and her. only us. and if i'm honest i don't know what i'm throwing myself into. this could either be the best or the worst idea i've ever had.

"you know if we get on that plane there's no going back, or well i guess i could buy you a plane ticket but you get the point" maybe she's still worried i'm still mad at her, i mean i kinda am. but not as much.

"i want to do this. i need this" it's true, i need this more than i'd like to admit. i clear my throat, "i just have one request." i can feel her siffen at my side, a small nod coming from her head.

"can we put everything behind us? i know what i and you did wrong, but it's going to be hard if none of us can put it past us. so just act like before" she smiles, lilith's smile is the most beautiful things i've ever seen.

"of course my dear, but only if i get to do this" her cold hand comes on my cheek, tilting my head up before connecting our lips. i smile into the kiss, standing on my toes just to reach up.

"do that more and we'll never make it to the plane" i whisper, kissing her once again. she tastes like vanilla, and i love every bit of it. lilith breaks the kiss with a smile, stroking my cheek. "your hands are so cold"

"maybe you should warm them up," she smirks.

-

"this is taking forever," i groan, leaning back against the seat. lilith chuckles, kissing the top of my head. we're in the first class area, lilith literally said "only the best for you" she's so cliche.

"only five hours left my dear, it wont take that long" i take lilith's hand in mine, holding her fingers tightly.

"my mom always used to hold me and my brother's hand when we were on a plane, she said it was to make she we were still there. but in reality i know she was just scared"

lilith squeezes my hand, a small smile on her lips. "you never mentioned you had a brother," she whispers.

it's not something i talk about, so i only give her a faint smile. before turning my attention back on the window.

it's almost like i can see them smiling at me.

this book is ab to become so slutty i'm telling u