i like the outfit you had today

thank you love
u still at work?

no i just got home
i don't have work until wednesday

that sounds good honestly

you're going to take over the company right?

yeah that's the plan

how do you feel about that?

excited
it's been my dream since i was little
and me and my mom used to come here every summer and help around
it always made me so happy

are you taking over their house too?

what no? grandma would never let me do that, i'm not even sure if i want to

why?

because you never know what those fuckers do in there.
i do not want to think about that

🙈🙈🙈

you're something else

are you home?

yeah, why?

maybe we could do something? watch a movie or something?

we should do it at your place if so, i'm at this shitty apartment and i'm not even going to live here

then why are you living there?

because i needed somewhere to live quickly
just gimme the addy and i'll be right there

okay bet
*****

wait
that's the apartment beside mine

what
we're neighbors?
YOU'RE MY NEW NEIGHBOR??

apparently

BRO YOU'RE THE DUDE WITH THE KID
😭😭😭😭

TO BE FAIR IT WASN'T MY KID

WHY WAS THERE EVEN A KID THERE

SHE WAS A STAY AT HOME MOM OKAY💀

gosh
was that the annoying chick

yeah

damn
now come over.

so demanding

i smile to myself, putting my phone down. not only was i prepared to win the bet easily, but i cleaned my whole apartment. honestly this bet is going to be the most easy thing out there

like come on, its obvious she wants me. i'm wearing sweatpants, but i pulled the fabric of my thong over them, letting them rest on my hips. with a tight crop top without a bra. how she could say no to me now i wasn't sure was possible.

it didn't take long until i heard a knock at my door. i could feel my body fill with excitement. and nervousness. being alone with her, will be something.

when i open the door, she's even more breathtaking than what she's been earlier. her hair was not tied up for once. but loose on her shoulders. it went down to her stomach.

she had an oversized t-shirt, and some shorts on. just from the sight alone i could feel the wetness in between my legs forming.

"hey, come in" i don't want her to see how nervous i am. and even if this is just a stupid bet, i want her. and maybe i don't know her, but i want to get to know her. and i want to have her for myself.

"nice place baby," lilith says, looking around my apartment. i bite my lip at the sight of her, how she can even be this hot i'm not sure.

i close the outdoor, following her inside my apartment. lilith sat down on the couch, some small part of me wants her to shove her hair down my throat until i die of it.

"don't be shy, come sit" there's still something known about her voice, but i don't think much of it when i sit down beside her.

"i'm not shy, some people say i'm quite the opposite." i smirk at her, i was sitting so close to her, but i know she likes it. why?, you may ask. why do i know she likes it?

lilith takes her arm around my shoulders, bringing me even closer. "if you want me to sit on your lap just say so" i smirk at her.

maybe it was just the moment. but i actually felt so confident, and so comfortable. some part of me had even forgotten about the bet, right now i just wanted her.

"with that ass there would be no possibility that you could just sit on my lap without me doing anything"

"maybe you should do something," i say, placing myself on her lap, grinding softly.