10

"oh hi, you again" i say once i enter the private session room, it was the same room as last time. and the same girl. her hair was still in the tight ponytail, with the same black outfit.

I honestly didn't think i'd see her again. although she did tell me i'd see her again. a small part of me didn't believe her.

her gloved hands patted her lap, taking the sign i walk up to her. today has been shit. all since me and evelyn had that talk i could barely breathe. it was like i was having a panic attack all the time.

which doesn't really feel so good.

its weird. with this woman i feel safe. and i don't even know what she looks like. all i know is that she took care of me the last time.

but maybe she actually wants something this time? she should at least. it's not normal for someone to come here and take care of a stripper.

"what's wrong you seem upset" i lay my head on her shoulder, pulling my knees up to my chest. her hands stroke my bare thighs, the leather felt cold. but good.

how she could even know i didn't know. but i'm not complaining, because i actually need someone to talk to. and the fact that she doesn't know me makes me feel a bit better.

"shouldn't you want a lap dance or something?" she only chuckled, her hands holding me tightly against her. it felt safe in a way.

"maybe, but that's not the point, what happened. you look so sad today, you even did out there. most people just thought you were being slutty, but i could see how sad you were"

"maybe i was slutty and not sad." i sniffle, but she obviously knew i was lying. her hand went into my hair, stroking it softly. "tell me what's wrong"

"i- i did something terrible" i let out a quick breath, but the tears were quick to fall. it was like i couldn't control them, my breath was fine, i wasn't sobbing just crying.

one of her hands dried my cheeks, "what happened, dear?" my head fell into her hand, the leather covered fingers stroking my cheek softly.

"i made a bet with one of my friends about this girl, and it was such a bad idea. but i only did it because she said she was going to take her from me, and it was basically just who could get her into bed first, and i did it.

and now she's going to tell her, and now the girl i like is going to hate me because she wont believe me. i just wanted her to myself. and now my friend is going to try to get her anyway. it was literally her idea, and now i'm going to die single. and you know the worse part. i don't even know her that well!"

the woman let's out a small breath, "doesn't sound much like a friend" i only nod my head, sniffling as i bury my head in her neck.

"all i wanted was to have her for myself, she's so beautiful, and smart, and i even know her grandmother. and she seemed like she's the first person that's actually interested in me, not just my body.

that's never happened before. like yeah she would make comments on it, and that but she only called me beautiful and stuff.

it seemed like she actually wanted me, for the person i am. not just the body i have. and now i have ruined it all"

i stop before letting more words run out of my mouth, breathing a deep breath. "why don't you try to talk to her about it? maybe she'll understand?"

"i don't think she will"

"try, don't just give up and be a coward. try, be brave. don't let your friend that shouldn't be your friend stop you from liking a girl or getting a girlfriend. talk to her about it. communication is so important"

"okay, i will" i sniffled against her clothes.