21

"billie are you sure? last time i checked you were pissed at her! now you're going somewhere you don't know with her?! what's gotten into you?"

i shrug, listening to august on the phone, i know my decisions are impulsive, and that i may end up hating her again.

but am i using this as an excuse to forget about my crappy life and live somewhere else? yes.

maybe it's because i lost my job, or more like i quit. but i feel like this could be good.

and, not gonna lie, the sex was amazing. if i'm lucky i'll get it as much as i want. me myself am a sex animal. i love sex.

i could have it all day and not be tired. someone could fuck me while i slept and i would enjoy it. okay now we're getting too much into it.

but i do love sex, and it seemed like lilith did too. if i'm honest i can't wait to learn more about her kinks and what she likes.

but if she even wants to have sex with me i'm not sure of. but let's be honest, who wouldn't? with a body like mine everyone wants a bite.

"just tired of living the same day every day, i need some changes" i can hear her sigh on the other end of the line. but it doesn't matter what she thinks.

my decision is made. and final. i've packed my stuff, sold my apartment. which i managed to do very fast surprisingly.

and lilith is on her way to pick me up. she told me everything was covered. i don't need to pay for shit. which i don't mind.

i like getting spoiled, but i also like meaningful gifts. i really like most things. "you could do some changes in la though, you don't need to go outside of the country"

"maybe i want to leave the country," i tell her, smirking to myself. i told august very late, on purpose.

i'm leaving today, and i knew she'd give me a million reasons for why i need to stay. but i don't want to stay.

too many things has happened in la, things i wish i could forget forever. even though i know i will never be able to.

"are you sure though? you could just move states" august says, but the sound of a car pulling up fills my ears.

"i have to go, i'll text you when we get to the airport" i don't let her say anything as i hang up, i mostly packed clothes, and sold my other stuff.

the doorbell rings, and a smile finds my lips. i'm not even sure if i'm mad at her anymore, maybe a small part of me still is.

when i open the door she's smiling at me, but before she can do anything i wrap my arms around her neck and hug her.

it catches her off guard, but she's quick to wrap her arms around my waist. she smells like lavender and a mix of vanilla.

"ready to go?" she whispers in my ear, and just at that moment i forget why i was even mad at her in the first place.

"yeah, but not until you tell me where" i smile into her neck, but i don't let go. maybe that makes me an idiot. but this feels safe.

"we're going to italy baby"