25

"now, why's this bed so fucking big. like it has no reason to be" i say frustrated, holding some part lilith said i had to hold.

"we're almost done my dear, stop complaining." i roll my eyes, since we spent the whole day buying furniture, we decided to only put up the bed today. and do the rest tomorrow.

"you can let go now" don't have to tell me twice. when i let go i notice i've red marks on my hand, which made me roll my eyes again.

"we just have to put the mattress on, and then put the bedding on, and we're done" i give her a nod, lilith takes one side of the mattress while i take the other.

this is most definitely the biggest bed i've ever seen in my life. and was a hell to put up. the mattress slides in easily, i could easily sleep on this without the bedding.

but i know lilith would hate me for it. if she even could hate me. we put the bedding on together, i take the pillows while she takes the comforter.

we bought four pillows, but only one big comforter, which is able to cover the whole bed. lilith said she doesn't like cuddles that much, but she's just gotten it from the wrong people.

after we're finally done, i lay down on our new bed. letting out a big sigh. i'm not going to lie, seeing lilith work like that did something to me.

or maybe it's the fact she's barely wearing clothes. only a bra with some shorts. she lays down beside me, letting out a sigh.

"how about we just go to sleep? i'm so tired" i whisper, she gives me a faint smile, nodding her head.

"i'm just going to get some water first, are you thirsty?" for your cock, yeah.

"no not really" her hand goes under my chin, as she brings her lips closer to mine. i will never get tired of kissing her lips. it's like heaven.

"i'll be right back" she whispers, before getting out of the bed and walking to the kitchen. i sit up, taking my t-shirt over my head.

since i was only wearing that plus underwear, i don't have to take off anything else. although i'm not sure if i want to sleep without a bra.

normally i'd sleep naked, because it's comfortable. but now i have someone else who's going to sleep here, although i'm sure she wouldn't mind.

lilith walks in again, a smirk finding her lips as she closes the door. i can't see her anymore, since she turned off the lights. but i can feel her movement on the bed.

she's sitting behind me, her hands holding my waist. "i can't decide if i should take off my bra or not," i whisper, leaning my head back to meet her shoulder.

a small chuckle leaves her lips, as she pulls the cover over us. "let me take it off you" i bite my lip slightly, feeling her strong hands on my back, before she takes it off and throws it on the floor.

"why do you have so much clothes on?" i whisper, feeling her shorts with my palm. her breath quickens, "take it off me then"

i do just that, i turn around, untying the strings before pulling it down her legs. i can feel her boxers, the fabric is smooth and soft.

lilith lifts me up, placing me down on her lap. her cock is hard, making a smile appear on my lips. "i'd say you're still wearing too much clothes," she whispers, kissing my neck.

she sucks on it slightly, leaving small marks all over it. "i could say the same about you" my hands go around her back, as she continues to kiss my neck.

i take off her bra, throwing it on the floor. lilith falls back against the mattress, her hands moving to take off my underwear.

with a smile i bring her lips to mine, it was a slow kiss. lilith pulls my underwear completely off, before doing the same to herself.

"you're so wet," she whispers, her fingers brushing against my clit. i gasp at the feeling, my head falling down to her chest.

her fingers keep going back and forth in my slit, the wet noises filling the room. "who made you this wet my dear?"

"you did, you always do" i whisper with a moan, her hard cock is pressing up against my pussy, it's so wet, i'm so wet.

with a quick move her cock slides in easily without any effort. "fuck" lilith moans in my ear, her hands moving down to my ass.

she feels so good, i had almost forgotten it. "fuck you're so big" i gasp, feeling her start to move inside me. a moan comes out of me with every thrust, my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

she's taking it slow, but hard. i arch my back, making it easier for her to go deeper. my hands grab onto her hair, pulling harshly on it.

even though i'm riding her, she's controlling my every move. one of her hands find my clit, as she adds pressure to it.

"oh my fuck" i gasp, "faster, please" my hands moves down from her hair to the mattress, as i grab onto the covers.

"you're so pretty when you beg," she whispers in my ear, before speeding up her phase. for a moment i swore i could see stars.

my mouth falls open, struggling to even form a sentence. her fingers on my clit moves faster as well, making the knot in my stomach appear.

her hand slaps my ass hard, making me cry out. i can feel every vein on her cock, she's so deep in me. i've never felt fuller.

"fuck! i- cum!" i scream, my back arching even more as i cum all around her cock. with a quick breath she pulls out, cumming all over my ass.