37

"you sure this is a good idea?" i mumble, watching lilith smirk. god that fucking smirk. she knows what she's doing to me, and that's the worst part.

"lilith. we are in public. you cannot be doing this." i whisper in her ear, letting out a quick breath as she squeezes my boob under my hoodie.

people are walking by every second, although none of them are looking our way. but we can see them. and they can see us, if they turn their heads.

"it's not that public" she whispers, biting down on my neck. i shake my head, grabbing her hand before she can do anything else.

"you horndog, at least wait until we're home." i turn my head to her, kissing the skin beside her ear. "i'll ride your face later baby"

"while you suck me off?" she smirks.

"we'll see"

-

"as i can see the results have gone a lot up, increasing by up to 13%, which gives us a profit of one million dollars just this month"

the door shuts before i can hear anything else, why i'm very here i don't know. just after we were done shopping lilith had to go to a meeting, so i just agreed to come to her office.

which is where i'm sitting right now. her chair is more comfortable than i would think. but she sits her most of the day.

lilith said the meeting was going to go quick. even though i don't know if that's true anymore. they've been there for an hour already.

her office is decent sized, with a chair, a desk, a tea pot, and drawers for paper. it wasn't shocking to me when i saw the tea. it's basically all she drinks.

i let out a sigh, watching the clock on the wall. they should be done any minute now. although i've been thinking that for the past 20 minutes.

the sound of the door opens, and my smile fades just as quick as it appears. a red head walks in, she's a bit taller than me. she's wearing a small black dress, with high heels.

the girl doesn't look surprised to see me, rather she looks pleased to do so. "you must be the new girlfriend" my eyebrow rise.

"and you must be the female version of ed sheeran" i give her a weak smile, putting my hand under my chin.

the girl returns the smile, moving to sit down on one of the chairs. "i must say, i can believe how hard it must be" she starts, sitting down more comfortably in the chair.

"pardon me?"

"oh you know, since i'm basically all lilith talks about now days, i get that you can get jealous" she smirks at me.

"oh, well i regret to inform you that i don't know who you are. and i've never heard lilith talk about some redhead with a shitty nose piercing" she scoffs again.

"i'm melissa you idiot, i was the girl who took her virginity" i lick my lips, leaning back against the chair.

"that's funny because you didn't take her virginity, stop talking to me like i don't know my girlfriend" woah, that was weird to say. my girlfriend.

melissa rolls her eyes, before looking at her nails. "it's just a matter of time before she leaves you babygirl, she knows this pussy is way better than yours. bet she doesn't even want to fuck you"

a small laugh escapes me, my hand covering my mouth. "if you're practicing for april fools you're doing a good job, because that's hilarious"

"can you just shut the fuck up and realize the truth!"

"my dear are you ready to-"