i don't see how a girl i haven't even talked to properly can make me feel this way. and in what way i'm not sure, all i know is that i love it.

and the fact that she's the girl i've been messaging on instagram makes me feel even more nervous. but, it's easier to text than to actually talk.

my eyes follow frances and lilith as they stand up, i can't get over how fine lilith is. there's just something about her.

her eyes meet mine once she turns around, a smirk forming on her lips. i wish i could read minds at times like these, i hate not knowing what people think of me.

both her and frances leave the cafe, my eyes glued to lilith the whole time. i could feel evelyn smile behind me.

what's up with all these people trying to set me up with someone. why does everyone want me to get a girlfriend?

"she's hot, i call dibs"

"you can't do that" i roll my eyes at evelyn, turning around to face her. how could she just call dibs on her?

"why's that? mad i did it first?"

"you didn't do it first, that's literally the girl i showed you some days ago. you can't call dibs on something that's not yours"

"are you trying to say she's yours?"

"maybe" i smile at her, turning around again.

"how about we make a bet, first one to get her to bed gets her" evelyn breathes in my neck, and for a moment i think i might just kill her.

"how would you even get her to bed? by talking to her when she's with frances?" my eyebrow rose, what was she even trying to do?

"i'll see what i can do, how do we have a deal?"

"sure evelyn, just be prepared to lose."