18

i blocked her on everything. there's no way i could face her now. not after she broke my trust like that. maybe i'm overreacting, just maybe. but there is no way i could trust someone who just does that.

even though i have to go to work, i don't want to. because lilith is probably going to show up anyway. and explain.

god she can't even explain. all i wanted was a reason. a reason for why she'd done all this. for dressing up like she was in some movie.

it all makes me so mad. but at the end of the day i'm more mad at myself. for letting myself get tricked that way.

for letting her take control over me. i feel tricked. and betrayed. and so stupid for still wanting to be in her arms.

it's weird in a way. how i ignored all the signs. all the fucking signs that were so similar. it makes me seem even more like an idiot.

i shake my thoughts away, getting out of bed. it was still 7am, and i don't have to leave until 9. i like time in the morning.

it makes me feel calm, and now i definitely need some time. when i start walking to the bathroom i already miss my soft bed.

although i wish it was softer. it always seems so soft when i wake up in the morning. like it doesn't want me to go.

the shower is cold, and so is the water. but i don't want to change the heat. somehow it comforts me, and it makes me feel more awake.

the music is blasting in my speakers as i continue my morning routine. i never understood people who brush their teeth before eating breakfast.

then their food would taste like toothpaste, and it would be no point because your breath would smell after eating.

i shrug, getting into my work clothes. even though i feel like i should be stressed. i feel awfully calm. like something is just going to go right today.

but i'm probably wrong.

i put some bread in the toaster, dancing around to the music around me. once the bread was done, i put the blueberry jam on it.

while drinking apple juice, i eat my breakfast. working 8 hours at the cafe doesn't really sound appealing right now.

-

"evelyn shut the fuck up before i throw this muffin at your face. i am not in the mood."

she only laughs, continuing making the coffee. "what got you do mad today? didn't work out with your lover girl?"

i let out a frustrated sigh. evelyn has only been getting on my nerves this morning. it seems like that's all she's doing.

i grab a hold of the muffin i had in my hand, and just as she turns around i smash it into her face. making frosting get in her eyes.

"i told you to shut the fuck up!"

"billie! what the hell are you doing!" my boss says once he enters the store.

oh shit.

i knew something was gonna happen.

this was kinda rushed 🤭🤭