39

"you have a gift for me?" i smile up at lilith, but she only smirks back. grabbing my hips, before slowly pushing inside me.

"maybe" i only moan in response, she lifts my legs up, keeping them in place as fucks me slowly. "what is it?" i smile at her.

the bed always feels so soft when she fucks me on it, like i'm in heaven. "a vibrator" i let out a moan, as she thrust deep into me.

my eyes roll into the back of my head, her phase quickening. "then you can send me videos while i'm at work"

"fuck, mommy" i moan, gripping the covers. this is our third round, and i know it isn't going to take a lot before i cum.

her nails dig into my thighs, a moan coming out of her. my hair is sticking to my forehead, my neck covered on hickeys.

after we came home lilith felt bad for the way melissa had acted. promising to make it up to me even when i said it was fine.

her way of making it up to me, was to slam me into the counter and eat me out. but i didn't mind, she always eats me out like i'm her last meal, and she's dying of starvation.

when i met her it was like she could never get enough of me. and that she always needs more. but now she seems so satisfied. and i love that i make her feel like that.

"fuck i'm gonna cum" i breathe, arching my back. her fingers presses on my clit, slightly moving around the sensitive area.

with her name on my lips, i cum all over her cock.

-

"fuck baby, i'm too sensitive, i cant" i whisper, but she slowly pushes inside me, placing me on her lap. a small moan escapes my lips.

"just sit here pretty girl, you can do it" lilith whispers, wrapping an arm around me. she kisses my cheek, holding the plate of sushi in front of me.

i look up at her with a smile. she returns the smile, kissing my nose, before moving on to my lips. her tongue dances with mine before she breaks the kiss, smiling more.

"will you give me the honor of becoming your girlfriend?"

"why did you say it like that" i giggle, putting my arm on her. "but i'd love to be your girlfriend, lilith." she kisses me again, this time longer.

"now eat, girlfriend" she smirks. i only roll my eyes with a playful smile, taking the plate from her hands. "only if i can decide what show"

lilith chuckles, grabbing a plate for herself. "of course" i turn my head to look at her, kissing her lips softly.

i grab the controller, as i put on a series of unfortunate events. it's been my favorite show since it came out.

me and lilith eat our sushi, as we watch the show. and somehow. life seems complete like this.