Him

The heat waves from the crash blow bits of hair across my face, and I somehow manage a little smirk as I stand myself up.

Even diizzy and disoriented, I still got it. I sway a moment as I hold my head. The blood had stopped but I sensed I wasn't alone.

I detach my lightsaber immediately and flick it down at my side, the purple blade shoots out beside me, and I hold it behind my back in time to block a couple shots from a blaster.

       When I turn, I was met with an army of droids with blasters, ascending on us in the freight hanger.

The first one's shot ricocheted off my saber and into its head, knocking it out, the other 15-20 started to close me into a corner. I spin my saber in my hand once and back up a bit in thought.

 They start shooting, and I block their blasts the best I can with my saber. I worked my way closer to a couple, doing a backward spin and my purple blade sliced right through the middle of them.

 They fall and more only take their place.

         My side burns the more I move, but I must or I fucking die.

Out of the corner of my eye, I can see two blue lightsabers swinging in the blurriness across the hanger, Obi-Wan and his apprentice. Echo fought besides them, shooting ones they missed. He kicks one of the droid's legs out from underneath him and shoots.

I run up the wall and jump off, flipping over the droids and landing behind them before they could see me.

Another backhand spin and they fall, too. I reflected a blast back and it kills it, then I throw my hand towards a group of them. They fly to the other side of the hanger, breaking into bits against the wall and fall to the floor.

       I'm about to turn when I get shot in the right knee. A quick scream of pain and I fall instantly onto it.

 When I turn, I block another blast and force myself to stand again. The growl of anger coming from my throat, I couldn't help.

               I  turn towards the 12 or so left and started walking towards them. Every step growing in determination. I kept my head down, watching them from under my brow murderously. My arms swing beside me as I began to breath deep breathes of rage.

When I was close enough, I swung one down. He fell and I continued towards the rest.

"Hey, hey-!!"one of them said in warning to the others as he becoming afraid.

I raise my saber to block and swung through them like it was a baseball bat through glass. "10 left", I thought. "Only ten."

         Coming out of that spin, I spin behind me too, blocking the blasts from my 6 o'clock and swung up to decapitate another 3. 

One in the team of the remaining 6 appears with a heavy blaster, and I deflected it the best I could before it got too hot and I had to dive behind a couple crates.

They didn't let up as they start to close in around me again. I grunt in pain as I shift my sitting, and look to my right leg. Blood dripped down from the shot but it was mostly cauterized already.

       The blasters heat reservoir turned on and it stopped for a moment, but a moment was all I needed. I shove myself to my feet and whip around the crates striding towards them. 

"Here, you little shit! Hold this for me!!", I gritted. 

 My lightsaber flew out of my hand through his neck and he fell lifeless. The blaster falls to the floor and rolls away, one of them tries to grab it and I smirked, shaking my head to them.

Then something happened I had never attempted before.  It was like it was natural to me or something.

Raising my hand in the air once more and they began to levitate.

The tighter I close my fist, they stop trying to shoot and struggle. The metal their made of begins to crumple in on itself , sparks shoot everywhere, their wires beginning to crackle, even burst into flame, some of them.

With a final scream of frustration, I yell and throw my fist down at my side. They all fall lifeless to the ground with a thud.

My knee weakened and I fell to it, my hand barely catching myself before I hit the ground- all the lights around me in that part of the hanger flicker.

I held my hand out to my side and my saber hilt snaps back into my palm, switching off.

 A tired sigh of content escapes my lips and I look around paranoid. My eyes fall shut and open to look down at my hands, my mouth hung open.

What...what just happened to me?...

     Turning them over, I stared at them as I do my best to stand.

A grunt of pain also escapes me as I limp on my right leg. I try to take a deep breath, but it hitched in pain. Then I felt a presence behind me.

      I almost got dizzy from how quick I spun and ignited my lightsaber, only to be met by a blue one, and I look passed it, into the eyes of him.