Chapter 11

Chapter 11

*getting ready for lives*

Megan’s P.O.V:

I decided not to ring anybody and just arrive home and tell them the news in person. I had one week at home before heading over to London. I got the bus from Dublin back home and got a taxi to my house. It was about 10am in the morning I was sure mum would be awake but not out anywhere. I got out of the taxi and rang the doorbell. I put a really sad look on my face. Mum answered the door and pulled my into a hug, I had missed her so much, I hadn’t seen her in a month. “Did you make it through?” was the first thing she asked me. I couldn’t contain my excitement any longer “Yessss!” I squealed. Mum was so happy at first and then she realised that I could be away for more than three months. The longest I had ever been away from mum was the trip to the UK and St.Lucia. Then it hit me too, 3 months, without seeing any of my family, “I don’t think I can go through with this mum, I can’t leave you for that long!” “Megan Kelly, you will go over to England and go on x factor if it kills me! I will go over there as much as I can afford, and you are to enjoy yourself!” mum said sternly. I couldn’t disagree with her, but I am going to miss my friends and family so much!

After I unpacked and had something to eat, mum took me down to the stables, it was a Saturday and lunchtime so I knew everyone would be in the tack room eating lunch. I told mum to drive the back way so nobody would see our car passing. I climbed over the fence so nobody would hear me and walked round the back of the yard. I stood right near the door of the tack room, I could hear them all chatting away to each other. I missed them so much.

“Anybody got any spare food, I’m really hungry.” I casually walked in. Everybody just turned their heads. Then there was a stampede. I nearly got knocked over as everyone came to hug me at once. I never realised they all missed me that much! “Woah guys, gotta breathe here!” everyone laughed and pulled away so I could take a few breaths. The questions came thick and fast “What was it like meeting the judges?” “Who is your mentor” “Where did you go for judges houses?” But the one questions that was asked the most was “Did you get through?” I laughed at everyone firing all these questions at me. “Guys, I’m not allowed to tell you anything until judge’s houses is aired” I sighed.  The all looked upset and they were desperate to know if I was through as it only 3 weeks of auditions had aired so far. “If you promise not to tell anyone, I can let you in on a little secret” I whispered. “Your best friend Megan made it through to live shows on X Factor” everyone started whooping and cheering and giving me hugs. “Guys quieten down, Mary and Carole don’t know I’m here” I grinned. Bella walked into the office where Mary and Carole where eating lunch “I’ve got a surprise for you two” she grinned. “Introducing, x factor finalist 2012, Megan Kelly” Bella boomed in a Peter Dixon voice. I walked in from behind Bella to be pulled into even more hugs by Mary and Carole. Everyone was so pleased that I got through. I spent the rest of the week before going over to London with my family and down at the stables.

*A/N: Please vote and comment etc.  Please tell me if your enjoying it or not. I don't bite I promise :)