AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello, my Wonderful Readers...

So before you dive into the adventure which is in store for you... You need to know some crucial things:

 I do not own the characters or the main storyline. It's fan fiction. I'm just giving them new arcs. I also do not own the rights to any of the images put up.

Here's what you need to know about the fanfiction-

I have given Isabella (Bells) the role of Harry Potter's twin sister. She has her own adventures lined parallel to Harry's which are of equal importance.

Since they both live in the same timeline, I request all to please read the books or watch the movies before starting reading this as I don't intend to explain everything, for example, the legend of the Chamber of Secrets, or Tom Riddle's past.

My intention is not to rewrite the whole series, Harry Potter is a guilty pleasure and I want to do it justice by writing a fanfic.

Also, I have included some Mature content waaay ahead, mostly from the 5th book- Just a heads-up.

I have had to change instances of the main plot, had to change the course of events keeping Isabelle Potter as the protagonist.

Anyways, You'll see that I've given new arcs and hopefully, you'll like them. 

I've tried to keep it as real as possible! I've also tried to cover some plotholes as well.

So, buckle up Potterheads, you are in for a rollercoaster with twists and turns that you never see coming! 

Yours,

Tanvi