Chapter 25

It's been now a two month since that little incident. Since then, I have been training hard with Horn and Chess, who enormously enjoyed beating me up. 'Such a bitch', I thought as I was sitting now on the training ground all by myself. Fighting against Crowley was still impossible, the battle would mostly end in the first three seconds. I sighed, laying down on the ground closing my eyes. 

As I opened them, I was staring into another face. "Hi, Amondra", I greeted her happily. I sat up stretching my arms while cracking some bones. "Are we being bored now, (y/n/n)", my demon asked knowingly. "To be honest, yes. They have been gone for more than five days now and...", I started but stopped. "And?", she inquired, motioning me to continue. "And I miss him, of course. On top of that I'm worried about him and Horn. Dammit. I'm even worried about shorty, fighting there outside", I confessed. Amondra smiled mildly at my confession. "I'm sure everything is going to be fine with them. They are all tough, especially your lover", she said cheerfully. "Lover", I enunciated, cheeks flushing. "D-do you think he loves me the same way", I stuttered recalling all the past time. Amondra frowned. She spoke up then: "So listen up now if you ever are going to ask that dumb question again..." My eyes went wide and my mouth agape at her declaration. "...I'm going to take over your body for all eternity. Understood?" I nodded my head vigorously. "That I even have to explain you the obviousness", she started, "I mean, look how many times he has rescued you, spent time with you, talked with you, laughed with you...Hell, you even went to bed for more than once together..." "Okay, okay", I said as fast as I could before she could continue. A huge smile now formed on my lips. There was a moment of silence. We both stared at each other with stern expressions before we broke into a fit of giggles. Though suddenly I felt my stomach twitch, and I threw my arms over my stomach. "What's wrong, (y/n/n)?", my friend asked me, worry all written over her face. "I don't know. But I need to go", I breathed out, she snapped her finger at once and I shut my eyes straight away. As soon as I woke up, I jumped to my feet and ran as fast as I could from the training grounds to the mansion, stumbling nearly over the stairs. The moment I barged into my bathroom; I puked out my whole content. When everything was finally over, I sat down, still shocked. "What the hell did actually happen?", I asked astounded no one in particular. After I calmed down and the nausea winded up, I stood up and walked slowly to my bed. I stripped myself until my underwear, not giving a damn if somebody would come in, and laid down.

Another week has past and my nausea was still greeting me. I slumped down on a chair near my desk. "How is it even possible that I get ill as a vampire" A sudden idea popped up, making me storm out of my room, heading to the library. After what felt like forever, I managed to find the library that Crowley mentioned before he was leaving. Smiling proudly, I opened the doors to the library, entering it confidently. At the entrance my jaw fell down and my eyes nearly fell out of my sockets seeing how huge that library actually was. "I'm never going to find here anything", I complaint.

- Timeskip –

Being unlucky as always, my searching was all in vain. I looked out of the window, and it was already dark outside. 'Just great. I spent my whole day here finding absolutely nothing', I thought, feeling slightly ticked off. "Do you need some help?" I jumped out of my skin and shrieked, earning a gentle chuckle. I turned abruptly only to see Horn standing there. Without any second thought I crashed her into a big hug, which she returned. "I'm so happy that you've returned", I stated cheerfully. Horn smiled gently. "Are the others...", I trailed off. "Yes, but they went straight to report to Queen Tepes, but they should return soon." I smiled, hearing this news. "So, what were you searching for?", she asked me again. I sighed. "(y/n), what's wrong?", Horn inquired now worriedly. "Well, basically that's what I'm trying to find out", I confessed honestly. Horn was now like an older sister to me, helping me and listening to me when I had something on my heart. Even she opened up herself towards me, telling me all kinds of things and confessing her secrets. 

Anon she took me by my hand and led us to a couch, throwing ourselves on it. "Okay, I'm ready to listen. Spill it", she voiced, her attention fully focused towards me. "Well, I will shorten the story a bit in order to come to the point", I began, while she nodded allowing me to continue, "A few weeks ago I was training outside until I got bored and so I took some break. I talked then to Amondra; you know my demon until I got this uneasiness. And the next thing I knew, I'm throwing up in my bathroom." I paused, seeing Horn holding concern in her eyes. "And you are seeking now for answers", she verbalised putting things up together. I nodded. "Well, I totally I agree with you that it is absolutely not normal. Vampires do not tend to fall sick. There are, of course, exceptions, but this is mostly because their body is already weak to begin with it", Horn finished. I gulped nervously as she suddenly grabbed both of my hands, holding a very sweet smile and her eyes sparkling a sudden kindness. "Are you, (y/n), by any means pregnant?" My eyes went wide, and I choked out: "But that's not even possible for a vampire to carry a child." "That may be true, but if you got impregnated as a human still, and you went through the transformation after that, then it is possible or there is the possibility, which I think might be your case, is that you had in the course of the last two months still some error cells that rebelled to accept the new transformation or rather were overtaken in a slower pace, meaning even though you were already a complete vampire there were still human cells within you as well. This could also explain why you were not so strong before because you were inhibited by your former human cells. Nevertheless, both cases are very rare." I listened intensely to every word she said, and I must admit, no matter how crazy it sounded, her theory did make sense. 

She then squeaked overjoyed and hugged me to death. "I'm really happy for you. You must know vampires especially female vampires have always a wish to have their own child from their own flesh and blood." Tears slipped from my ruby eyes; warmness spread over my chest. Is it really true? Is there really another forming life within me? "By the way", Horn whispered into my ear amusingly, "some of your steamy nights really went not unheard. And my instinct tells me that my theory is correct." An embarrassed squeak escaped me and I quickly clasped her mouth with my hand shushing her as my face flared up like fire. Loud laugh erupted from Horn, and I, too, couldn't contain from laughing. Horn, of course, couldn't contain herself and was constantly teasing me. Hearing everything what she said, I was wishing to bury myself forever. "I'm g-gonna kill him for that", I stuttered while being still flushed up. "Promise you won't tell him" "I promise", Horn said assuredly, while making the gesture of closing her mouth shut and throwing away her key.

"What exactly won't you tell me?" I froze on spot hearing his smooth voice.