Chapter 15

"Goddamn, I already was here", I stated as matter-of-fact. It was my third time that I crossed this stupid street. I sighed. Let's just simplify my current state: Lost. Again. I was roaming now the streets for about an hour. Not only was it late night now but I, too, was getting kind of anxious being her all alone by myself. 

'I need to find my way out or I'm going to be in a lot of trouble.' With that pressing thought I continued to walk until I noticed that I somehow ended up on a different route. A small smile appeared, feeling relieved. But this feeling disappeared instantly as I saw a huge manor in front of me. But not the one I was searching for. 'Just great', I thought sarcastically, 'it couldn't get any better.' But then an idea popped up. I could try my luck and ask for the direction. I mean would could happen, right? Standing in front of the front door now, I felt very uncomfortable. 'What was this strange and unpleasant feeling?' I gulped feeling nervous suddenly. With trembling hands, I knocked at the door. Silence. 'That's odd' So I tried again. But as soon as I touched the door slightly, it cracked open. Breathing in, I pushed the door and entered the manor. 

All of a sudden, the door closed. I turned around abruptly, fear overtaking me. My breath becoming uneven and my heart starting to pump strongly, ready to jump out of my ribcage. "I waited for you, my dear precious (y/n)" My heart stopped dead in its tracks. A cold shiver ran down my fragile feature. Turning around I was faced with Ferid. He was surrounding me as a predator would do with its prey. A scream escaped me, as I dashed off; him close behind. As I couldn't go towards the main doors, I was running through his whole manor with adrenaline boosting. 'Why did I come', I thought hysterically, 'so foolish of me.' I turned into a corner and bam! I collided with something or rather with somebody. I didn't have time to get up as I got pinned down roughly to the ground. "Now, I got you", Ferid said maniacally. He then leaned in and sniffed at me. Tears were now covering my face. And a sob escaped my throat. "P-please, l-let me go", I begged pleadingly. Ferid only chuckled sadistically. He then grapped my thigh under my skirt. Trembling with fear I started to punch him. But everything was in vain as he remained completely unfazed. With his one hand he gripped both of my hands tightly. "My precious (y/n) be a good girl now and obey me." Suddenly I felt how his fangs pierced through my skin roughly and I couldn't hold my pain back and so I started to scream my lungs out. Ignoring me, Ferid gulped greedily my blood while his other hand was going deeper under my skirt. "So sweet~", he moaned in delight. Slowly I felt how my blood was drained and my body becoming weak. 'He is going to kill me', I thought as I remembered Lacus' words. 'Now I understand what he meant.' "You sick bastard let go of me", I managed to press out these words fiercely. He ignored me completely and even intensified his grip on my wrists, piercing through my delicate skin with his sharp nails brutally, allowing fresh blood to ooze out. The pain was overwhelming, and I cried out loud. Promptly, I felt how Ferid's hand let go of my thigh and moved it instead to my upper body, unbuttoning slowly my uniform dress. I was terrified to the bone. My heart rate accelerated, and I was shaking uncontrollably. "Help!!! Somebody help me! Please", I shrieked desperately while trying to get out of his strong grip. Ferid left my neck. Blood dripping down from his mouth while saying: "Nobody, is here, my sweet little princess. Stop trying" I gritted my teeth. My hope being shattered. Seeing my reaction, Ferid chuckled devilishly and bit down again. My eyes fell on my bracelet and before I ultimately gave up, I tried my last little hope and let the one name slip my lips: "CROWLEYY!!!"